Chapter 15 End of the Camp

As Soma continues to make the omelet, he manages to reach 450 until he runs out of eggs. He sighs and he turns to the crowd, "Sorry, guys, I have run out of eggs to serve the dish..."

The crowd is a little disappointed, but the children are gathering around Soma as they thank him for the nice dish. After the times run out, Soma secretly takes out two more omelets, as he wants to share them with two of his friends.

"Tadokoro. Looks like we made it." Soma says with a smile.

"Yeah, Soma-kun, I saw your performance. But what were you doing?" Megumi asks.

"It is a good thing I have prepared one more for you to eat." Soma says as he hands over the Omelet to Megumi, who tries it out and she gives out a satisfied expression. "What's going on here? It tastes like an omelet, but the texture is that of a Souffle served for dessert...Since the outside is cooked and the inside is a fluffy foam, if you press it with a spoon, it resists change..."

"I know. And people really like watching shows, so I think that live cooking is the best." Soma says.

After counting the results, Soma is in the first place with 452 meals in total, with Erina coming in second, with 407 meals. Both of them are the only students who reach 400. Soma turns to Erina and says, "You're not bad as well."

"What's with that "Did you see that" face?" Erina is angry as she yells at Soma, but before she can do it, Alice appears and she says, "Wow, Yukihira-kun! You managed to beat Erina! That is very surprising!"

"Oh, Alice." Soma says with a smile. "It is a good thing that I made another one for you, what about mine?"

"Don't worry, here it is." Alice and Soma exchange their dishes, and Megumi asks, "Soma-kun, do you know this girl?"

Soma says, "Oh, she is Nakiri Alice." He looks at Erina and says, "Oh, Nakiri is related to you, right?"

"Yep, Erina and I are cousins, we lived in the same mansion until we were five." Alice says as she takes a bite on Soma's dish. "That is great. Yukihira-kun."

"Milady...you were here...what are you doing..." Kurokiba Ryo is standing there as Alice says, "Oh my, you have the perfect timing. Do you want some?"

Ryo takes a bite of Soma's dish and he mutters, "I can do it better."

"You're expression and your words are not consistent..." Soma retorts.

"But, cooking while relying on reckless stunts like that won't let you reach the top. What's needed is a work constructed with an approach based on cutting-edge theories." Alice says. "Still, that only applies to other people, but Yukihira-kun is different."

Soma and Megumi are looking at the food and Megumi asks, "What is this? Boiled Eggs...eggs still within a shell, and split eggs?"

"Knowing Alice, this is not what you think they were." Soma says as they take a bite, and Soma says, "I see, this one is diluted ocean water Gelee, and the egg yolk is a salted Salmon Roe Gelatin. The rose pop like bubbles and their flavor spreads slowly. That flavor is wrapped by the smooth feeling of the Gelee when it passes through my throat..."

Megumi takes a bite of the boiled egg and she says, "And this is White Asparagus Mousse...and the yolk is a Hollandaise Sauce made of Egg yolk...the balance of the rich body of the egg and the Asparagus faint bitterness is superb!"

"You're right so far, and for the last one, you'll need to put a straw here." Alice says as she does it, and Soma slurps it and says, "This is a Milkshake. Maybe your dish is better than the other Nakiri."

"You do know I'm here right?" Erina yells in anger.

"But how do you know them, Soma-kun?" Megumi asks.