Chapter 50 Finding Megishima

"I see, so you'll be undergoing training from now until the main event, is that right?" Alice asks Soma through phone, with Hayama and Ryo by her side. "Since my grandfather is with you, it should be fine to leave it all to him."

"Yep, and we'll try our best." Soma adds.

"Yukihira. If you're running low on ingredients for your training, speak up, got it? We'll gather them up and deliver them to you." Hayama says.

"For real? Sounds good, thanks. Hayama." Soma says.

"Though we are sorry, it would have been so wonderful if we'd gotten the chance to fight alongside you all on the same team..." Alice frowns. "But we forced you to shoulder all the burden..."

"You don't need to apologize, that's what friends and family are for." Soma says.

"But Yukihira, about your battle power for the Regimental Shokugeki, you're not really thinking of fighting with just four members, are you?" Ryo asks.

"Nope, we're hoping for several more. So from now on, alongside our training, we'll be gathering allies." Soma says. "And I think I would be able to find four people for this."

The others are confused, but they know for sure that they can only trust Soma and the others.

Soma, Erina, Megumi, and Takumi are now sitting at the cabin of the train as Erina says, "We know for sure that Sou-kun has a chance to win against them, but the problem is that we can't always have him battle since Sou-kun will get exhausted in the end and we don't want the same thing from Saiba same to happen."

"So we need to find some people to our side." Takumi says, "Is that right?"

Megumi asks, "But who can we ask for help? I mean...all of our friends were about to be expelled..."

Soma says, "If that's the case, I think I know some of them that can help."

He takes out the phone and dials a number, then he says, "Isshiki senpai, are you there?"

As Soma is talking to Isshiki, Megumi says, "Isshiki-senpai is a perfect choice. I mean, he doesn't like people from the Polar Star Dorm to be expelled just like that."

Takumi says, "But I am not sure if he is going to do the naked apron on stage..."

This causes both girls to blush and feels weird, Soma says, "So that all happened, and now we're going to have a Regimine de Cuisine with the Elites. I called you because I was wondering if you could join our rebel team."

Isshiki says, "You don't need to worry. I'm already in Hokkaido. In fact, I was already coordinating with the Golden Age Alumni. And we're glad that Headmaster Azami took the bait like that."

"I see." Soma sighs as he ends the call. "Now for the next one..."

And the second person Soma is calling is no other than Kuga. "Took you long enough to call! Yukihira-chin!"

"Is that Kuga senpai?" Megumi asks in surprise.

"The former 8th seat who Soma challenged for the sales..." Takumi adds. "To think Yukihira is going to ask him for help..."

"Isshiki filled me in, so I know the situation. The party can't start without me, right?" Kuga says.

"That will be great. Thanks a lot." After Soma ends the call, Megumi asks, "Soma-kun...are you sure you're going to ask Kuga-senpai?"

"Don't worry, he helped me a lot during the previous exam." Soma says. "And I think I know another person who can help us out."

The third person that Soma is calling is Mimasaka Subaru, and he replies, "I owe you one...I'll start image training to overthrow the elites."