chapter eight | seducing a stilinski

08 // Chapter Eight

Seducing a Stilinski

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Author's Note ; hey everyone, so I'm gonna write this chapter in first POV just to try it out. If I like it then I will continue writing my chapters in 1st POV. If I don't then I''ll go back.

        During school, Scott had to avoid Allison. Derek had told Scott to stay away from Allison until the full moon. Last night, Scott had also "talked" to the Alpha. The Alpha drew a spiral in the window. According to Scott, Derek wouldn't tell him what it means. Hell, even I didn't know what it meant.

        I was walking into the class that I had with Scott and Stiles. Once I walked into the classroom, Scott spotted me and quickly walked up to me.

        "Hey Clara, can you help me with something?" He asked, almost desperately.

        I shrugged, "Sure, what?"

        He sighed, "Stiles won't talk to me because of what happened with his dad." I glanced over to see Stiles angrily glaring at his desk,  "Can you please make him talk to me? I know it will be difficult but-"

        Scott stopped talking once he noticed me starting to laugh, "What?"

        "Difficult?" I rose my eyebrows as at him but he just became more confused, "Scott, I can make Stiles Stilinski do anything just by undoing two buttons." I lifted my finger up, gesturing to the row of buttons I had on my shirt.

        While gradually walking over to Stiles, I undid the two top buttons on my shirt and flicked back my side bang. I had decided to braid one side of my hair and pin it back. Don't know why I did it but what the hell? I pulled out the chair in front of him and sat on my knees, facing him. I leaned over, with my arms crossed, on his desk.

        His eyes widened once he saw me and he tried hard to look at my face instead of my chest. Werewolf or human, any boy with raging sexual desires will look at a girl's chest.

        "Hey Stiles." I greeted him, my voice low yet playful.

        "Hi...Clara." He said, his voice high until he cleared his throat.

        "Listen, Scott's really sorry about what happened to your dad." I said slowly and seductively. I knew all the right moves when it came to seducing a boy. And judging by how is heart beat was increasing by the second, I was doing it right.

        But Stiles wasn't having it once he clenched his jaw and looked away, trying to ignore me too.

        "Stiles, please talk to him." I pleaded. I looked up at him and bit my lip. His mouth gaped open, trying to form words but ended up cursing under his breath. He was already getting flustered. Finally, he pushed his stubbornness away and turned around to see Scott. I hadn't noticed that the whole time I was seducing Stiles, Scott had taken his seat behind him.

        "What did he say?" Stiles huffed. Scott smiled before giving me a thankful nod. I smiled widely, proud of myself, before turning around in my seat.

        Seducing a Stilinski: Check

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

        "He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles questioned, squinting his eyes as the three of us walked down the hallway. Scott explained that Derek was going to teach how to control the shift.