4. Run-ins and run-outs

(Not my art but look at him, he looks cool :0 )

You rushed to lock the door as you didn't want to see whatever was behind you. Your breathing was staggered a bit as you searched around the room for something useful. All you found was a flashlight, a pack of batteries, some gum, and a v.i.p pass.

You really didn't want to be stuck here, especially after you heard someone yelling to what you thought was Freddy. It creeped you out as there may be someone else here with you besides the night guard. You slowly opened the door to check if the coast was clear.

As soon as you made sure so, you started to try to get to the daycare as fast as possible. It was already 9:45 and you had to wait till 6 to get out of here. The further you went through the halls, the creepier it got.

It was so weird not seeing all the blinding neon lights. Or hearing the loud music from across the mall. Or even the smell of freshly baked pizza that always lingered throughout the day.

You heard heavy metal footsteps again and froze for a second. But then you heard a persons voice along with Freddy's voice. You went to hide for a second to see if they were safe or not. As the pair walks closer to your area you realize it's a kid with Freddy.

But not just any kid, that was Gregory from earlier that day. Gregory noticed you as Freddy stood in front of him. You step out in front of them. "Gregory, what are you doing here this late. Shouldn't you be with your parents or something." Freddy and Gregory exchange worried glances. "Sorry Miss/Mister (Y/N) but I accidentally got lost and then locked inside by accident." Freddy just nodded along.

You all turn your heads towards Monty who has just arrived behind Freddy and Gregory. "Hurry, we must go." Freddy ushers you and Gregory as you all run towards anywhere but there. You keep running and almost run into Chica.

You really regret accidentally getting stuck after your shift. This sucked. You just wanted to go back home and sleep but noooo. Your stuck here and your only saving graces would be Freddy who you lost and Sundrop who you are trying to get to.

    Out of nowhere, Roxanne jumped out and gave chase behind you. Of course your lungs were burning from running but you had to keep going.

    The wooden doors of the daycare were in sight and you knew the other animatronics couldn't go into the room via programming. You reach out for the wooden doors with Roxanne right behind you. As you reach out for them....
~~~~~~
Authors note: Another cliffhanger! Oh nooo, anyways the next chapter will be out as soon as possible. And now you have seen gregory and freddy. Wait to see what happens next! :]