6. Once friend, now foe. For Gregory at least

Both you and Gregory were freaking out. "Why would you turn off the lights?! It was a simple rule Gregory!" You yell at him as Sundrop keeps yelling about how he shouldn't have turned off the lights. He falls behind the desk and reappears. But not as Sundrop.

Instead it was the other mascot.. uh... you forgot his name. "Naughty Boy~!" He says as he points at Gregory. He takes a quick glance at you and disappears. Gregory has now started crying as you picked him up and ran. You would leave through the doors but another animatronic thats not so friendly as Freddy or Sundrop are could be on the other side and you don't wanna risk that.

You both run throughout the weird area you forgot the name of. Besides, you were too busy running from a dark version of Sunny. Right, his name was... uh... pretty sure it was Moondrop but you didn't care at the moment.

     You had lost Gregory halfway through the whole chase as you heard Moondrop laughing to your left. You turn and see him on the outside of the weird area your in. He slowly waved at you.

       "Helloooo, (Y/N)!~" You didn't know how he knew your name but you started running again as he disappeared from your vision. You were soooo killing Gregory after this, if your both still alive after this night.

Gregory ran head first into you as Moondrop was right behind him. You immediately went to the closest exit, the slide. You push him down and then prepare to go yourself.

Moondrop had grabbed the back of your shirt before you could get away. "That's not a very good way to treat a new friend, is it?" You were thinking of possible things you could do to him to distract him.

Hitting him wouldn't do much, neither would pushing him. You did the easiest thing possible and grabbed his face, bringing it closer and pressing a kiss right above his smile.

His grip loosened from shock as you had just enough time to escape and go down the slide. "Wha- wait, (Y/N)! Get your butt back here! Gregory is a naughty boy, he is a rule breaker! Why are you helping him?!"

    You just kept running as Gregory pulled you into a hiding spot away from Moondrops sight. He kept yelling out your name but you dared not to move as then Gregory and yourself would be caught. But of course you sneezed and Moondrop looked right at you. Oh your so screwed.

~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: i finally got done with chapter 6! Also now Moondrop has come to say hi :D