15. Lost Time

Quick A/N: the votes were from a WHILE ago so it may be inaccurate, but I'm just gonna stick with it cuz i don't wanna recount-

So left wins with 5 votes, straight only had one vote while right had 3 votes. So uh... You guys might have chose the wrong choice:D (Tw: mentions of blood, maybe death)

(Y/N)s Pov

"Hm, lets go left" You grabbed Sunnys hand and started walking left. You wandered off towards the left hallway,  walking as your footsteps echoed in the quiet hallway. As you continued to walk, you noticed some liquid on the ground. "Sunny, whats that on the ground...?"

You crouched down onto the floor to get a better look, when you finally noticed... it's fresh blood. You stood up and ran in the direction the blood trail went, not having another thought. You had expected the worse, maybe Delilah being hurt and bleeding, or maybe even dead. But when you got to the end of the blood trail, it wasn't Delilah like you had feared.

Delilah's brother, Grimm, was sitting against the wall with a large wound in his arm. He looked in so much pain, blood gushing out of the wound. You panicked running up to him. "Grimm! Are you ok? What happened?!" He looked disoriented, so you tried to pick him up to bring him to the daycare to deal with his wounds. It was hard to carry him so instead you were pretty much dragging him.

As you slowly but surely dragged him towards the daycare, you noticed how Sunny hadn't said anything. "Sunny, are you alright?" He didn't speak, so you decided not to press any further as you both finally got Grimm to the daycare.

He was propped up on a small kid chair, his shirt gone so you could patch up his wound as best as you can. "What happened? There... I'm so confused..." Grimm didn't seem to have much of an answer either. "I was just looking for the kid, but a the last second a flash ran behind me and stabbed me. It was dark so I couldn't see too well, but it looked like a bunny..."

A bunny? But... there were no longer and rabbit animatronics, Bonnie had been decommissioned months ago. Sun also seemed confused, but still stayed silent. Grimm didn't seem to want to say anything else, so you just continued to try and clean and patch up his wound. It was a bit of a deep gash, not a stab wound like you had expected, it would probably need stitches but there wasn't any supplies for that so you'd just have to wrap it with bandages for now till morning.

  "Is Delilah alright?" You asked, Grimm shaking his head as you let your thoughts run wild. "After I was attacked, I told her to run. I... don't know where she went, but I swear I remember that... thing followed her..." He leaned his hand against his cheek, not having enough energy to explain or move.

  You let Grimm sit there as you tried to think of what to do.

~Once again, its up to you readers to decide!~

Do you...

~ Go look for Freddy and the kid

~ Go look for Delilah

~ Stay in the daycare with Sunny & Grimm

or

~ Make up your own! (if I like your idea and use it, I'll credit you in the next chapter + write a oneshot in my other book!)

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I am so sorry I havent updated in forever! Im not sure if people still read this story, but I have gotten out of the fandom recently. Ive just lost intrest in the fandom, but I will try to complete this book since im on summer break and i promised to myself that i'd finish what i started! Anyways, have a good morning/noon/night!