Colours 2

Tanya is really excited for the party tonight . It's the same condition with Alice and Rosalie . This is an excitement which I guess I shall never be able to undersatand.

Right now I m walking through the corridors of my school with Alice and Rose who are having a debate on the latest fashionistas and their flaws .
For the past two hours I've had enough pesturing from Alice over my party attire tonight . I am really confused . I think I shall let Alice have her chance to decide my party attire.

I was just wondering weather the gorgeous boy would be there too.
"Bella! Are you listening?" A distant voice shook me from my pleasant thoughts. It was Rosalie. we had reached the parking lot." So we gonna meet up at Alice's house at 5'o clock sharp for the dress up ". " Yeah done" " so guyz see ya at my place"

Jumping into my truck as it roared to life, I drove off to my house. Tanya was already home, currently passing her time , flirting online with boys . I grabbed a tin of salted cashew nuts and ran up the staircase into my room. ( I almost tripped at the topmost stair) I grabbed a volume of ' the wuthering heights' and spread myself on the bed.

Soon it was 5'0 clock so I took a quick shower and informed Tanya that I would come to the party with alice and rose, she merely nodded. I drove to Alice's house.

Rosalie was already there, dressed in a one shouldered crimson shaded knee length dress,she looked really beautiful. While alice was equally pretty. She wore a purple coloured strapless dress with matching high heels.

"Oh Bella u r finally here" Alice sighed and handed over lustrous sleeveless turquoise dress to me . ( alice has a wonderful choice , I must say).

I put on a dressing gown and placed myself in front of Alice's oversized mirror( well, yeah I was practically being treated like a doll * roles eyes. After hours of makeup and hairdos, I put on my dress.

I really couldn't recognise myself in the mirror that reflected an image of a beauty with a dress that looked like shimmering silver on her slender body.( I swear alice and rosalie's got amazing makeover skills)

After a few seconds of the last minute adjustments , we made ourselves comfortable in rosalie's car and started to the party venue.

As we entered the party , the deafening music blaring from the speakers shook my head . At a distance I spotted Tanya with a glass of vodka dancing wildly with boys much bigger than herself . My eyes searched hard for that gorgeous boy, but in vain.

"Hmm bella, looking out for your guy? " Cooed in alice "well, yeah ". She started dancing on the beats of the music and Rosalie joined in too and ultimately I was forced to do the same . I was actually enjoying my moves just when four guyz entered in.

One of them had muscular arms with pale skin and was practically huge, emmet rosalie's boyfriend.The second lad had sharp features , pale skin and eyes that looked as if they could bore deep inside you which was jasper hale, Alice's boyfriend

The third one unfamiliar to me was well built and had a sun tanned skin and the fourth was the person my eyes yearned to see , the most GORGEOUS guy in the entire cosmos!