I have died everyday

"I can't believe , this is reality! I whispered to Alice , reminiscing nostalgically about my date with Edward , my ultimate love. I had woken up early today and called Alice amidst her early morning workouts. For the past Forty Five minutes I was repeating the same thing.

I had never been this much interested I my life.
"Does Tanya know about your relationship with Edward?" Alice had asked me and I was suddenly mindful of the fact that Tanya thankfully din't know about it. Had she known she would have created a hurricane out of it. I shuddered at that thought. Shaking it out from my mind I started getting ready for school.

It was a Thursday today. I checked my schedule. I had Biology with Alice followed by English literature, my favourite subject and then there was a free period. I gulped down a bowl of cereal and hopped up into my truck just in time to see Tanya who had come down the stairs wearing very tight fitted clothes that looked really vulgar. No one would ever believe that we actually are twins.

Ignoring the various thought chains that erupted through my mind, I drove off to school. I parked my noisy gadget in the parking lot and grinned at Edward who had entered behind me. "Good Morning girlfriend" highlighting the last world, he winked at me. He walked me to my Biology class as we promised to see each other during the free period.

"Hi Bells!" Alice rang my ears while I sat next to her. "Bells! I've got a date today with Jasper! I am so elated" Alice is the most natty and adroit girl I have ever known. And Jasper has been the first guy that she loved wholeheartedly amongst all the others who had asked her out since middle school. " that's brilliant! Have a good time" I replied with enthusiasm.

Biology was fascinating as we dissected the central nervous system of the huge frogs who had horrible expressions on their faces even though they were dead. English was exemplary when we read one of the allegories of Shakespeare. It was a free period now and there as no homework to be done. Alice and I sauntered a while and apparently decided to go to the library to refresh our brains with something untried.

I pushed open the library door and detected that the lights were strangely put off. I put on the lights only to witness the most shocking and atrocious scene in front of my eyes. I saw Edward behind a bookshelf with a girl who looked familiar. They were kissing. The terrible shock struck me the most when I recognised that the girl was none other then Tanya! "WhAT THE HELL" I and Alice screamed in unison.

They extracted themselves from each other's embrace. Tanya gave me a wicked smile while Edward stared at me with a shell-shocked expression on his face. "Bella! I" Edward choked out the words but I wasn't ready for any explanation. 

I felt the world around cursing me evilly. A feeling of dread crept over me. I tried my best to walk out of the library but in vain. My eyesight had blacked out. I heard a single voice "bye kiddo" it was Tanya's , accompanied with her shameless laugh. He was a traitor. Edward had betrayed me. How could he?

The energy in my limbs was fading away. I couldn't stand any longer. "Bella!Bella! Several voices cried out as I continued getting crushed, inside and outside. I could feel Edward and Alice holding me.

Scenes of Edward and Tanya kissing, flashed in front of my eyes. "How could you?" I shouted combining all my energy but a feeble statement came out of my mouth. Edward aghast about the situation held me closer to him, whispering " it was her, I am sorry." I could not make any sense of it until I blacked out.

Hiya folks! I am sooo glad another chapter done!
Enjoy it! Vote and comment (don't dare to forget!)
Luv luv