One step closer...2

"Uhh Alice!stop that I am just going out for a date NOT getting MARRIED!" I yelled frantically at her as she ignored me and proudly left me into the hands of the TEN stylists and makeover artists she had selectively chosen from the entire city!
Rosalie and Alice are really serious about this date! They have just given me a major stroke by inviting the stylists and other crap into my peaceful house.

Currently I am jostling my way downstairs trying to get away from them.But I can't! And I am literally being treated like a Guinea pig having various experiments getting done on my skin and hair.

After four hours of terrific torture, the group has finally left achieving a satisfactory remark from THE great Alice! And I can see my reflection in the mirror that looks like some miss universe wearing a brilliant silver short dress with matching extra high hills!

Just as I was leaving my room, the doorbell rang! My heart really jumped with excitement as Edward looking as handsome as always, entered the house. His adorable eyes met mine....having a silent conversation. He held out his hand to me as I came down the stairs ,trying my best not to fall!

We drove off in his silver Volvo...to a place that was quite unfamiliar to me.
It was perfectly decorated for a romantic date. It was something like a private restaurant next to a beautiful lake gifted with a panoramic view. A small table stood in the middle with a couple of chairs. The entire place was illuminated with bright red candles.The pleasant music being played by the musicians was making the moment more precious. A stage decorated with flowers that had a sweet aroma was built next to the lake.

After having dinner, we walked slowly  towards the lake, hand in hand. With the drifting wind. He carried me lovingly to the stage and put me down.I wished that the time would stop itself. This moment should go forever.I longed.
We started with a slow dance.the grace...our passion for each other was imperishable.

we moved with slow long lasting moves, which came naturally with proper synchronisation. He held me close to him, as he twirled me around as the music went.We moved nearer and nearer involving deeper into each other and we kissed. The moment was blissful. Equivalent to a deep meditation.

He slowly knelt down. Holding my hand in his."will you be my girlfriend?"he asked. "Yes" I replied "till the last breath...?" "Until the end....forever"I promised.
It felt as if all the clocks I the entire world had stopped working. The time was still.There was just me and him. Always together.

please share, vote and comment

luv luv