Afraid to fall

I officially accept the fact that it's really difficult to concentrate on any other thing while thinking about a cute boy. Being called interesting by the boy you simply adore is equivalent to a terrific heart attack for a girl like me.

And well, if that's not enough, I've even got a life threatening death blow from my beloved over dominating twin. Since the morning she is banging the doors and windows as if she is a raging hailstorm and showering me with her Cruella like stares. Huh! But I am kinda used to this by now. The only thing that distracts me from her is thinking about Edward Mason.

So it's a bright Tuesday morning, and I am still lying in my bed thinking whether I should get ready for school or not. Well, I decided the latter. I got up , took a hot shower changed into my favourite dark blue sweatshirt and black jeans.

I came rushing downstairs and immediately regretted doing so when I almost fell headlong with the dining chair on to the floor. Huh! Sometimes I still doubt whether the God created me with a defective cerebellum. Anyway I got up with much relief that Tanya hadn't seen my "humty dumty had a great fall".and started preparing scrambled eggs and cheese toast for me. I finished my breakfast and started for school .

I reached the school in the next twenty minutes, wondering whether I could spot the cute guy.But I didn't see him. I continued to walk to my class hoping to see him somewhere in the midway.But I was stopped on my way by Mike, who asked me whether I wanted to go out for a movie with him. Alone, and almost tried to force me into it, until I rejected him with a flirty smile on my face that was heavy with sarcasm and continued to my

"Hey bells! " My bestie Alice joined me down. And we were about to enter our first class , calculus when I suddenly spotted him near the locker room."yay!!" Alice shrieked like a crazy five year old kid . Alice grabbed My hand and almost ran towards him."hey Alice! How's you doing?" He greeted her ."well, I am cool!" She replied.

I stood behind him and choked out my words . It came out something like " heyed" or something "what"? He asked to confirm " hey Edward" I repeated my words carefully.So how's you doing ? I asked emphasising my words with care. "Hmm I am good" he gave a short answer . "Actually I have a class now I have to go" he said it quite in a speed and walked out of the room. Somehow his behaviour seemed quite uncanny to me. Why would he get irritated with me? What had I done? "Wasn't he a bit rude?" Alice inquired . " Yeah ! I guess so".Much disturbed I continued to my class. His behaviour bothered me very much .Why would the boy who just told me that I was interesting get irritated with me?

Read

Vote
And
Comment