How can I love?

The moment I had parked my truck at school, my mind raced on to think about all the possible things to happen with me. Tanya's challenge alone had already destroyed half of my brain's working capacity. Today's morning had been a heavy one with loads of free homework combos. It is a good think right now that I and my bestie Alice are making efforts to walk to the cafeteria to refuel ourselves for the upcoming combos.I ordered a slice of pizza and a glass of coke while my diet conscience friend looked out for a low calorie snack.

I looked around for a vacant table but there was none and that's when Alice pulled me towards a table occupied by rose, emmet , jasper and most importantly Edward Mason. Though it felt very awkward to me is had no other option than this one. So I followed her there. There were just two chairs left unoccupied. One , adjacent to jasper ( obviously that was for Alice ) the other well,was next to Edward. Feeling helpless I turned to leave when someone caught my wrist . I looked behind, "you can sit here"he said to me pointing at the chair next to him. He pulled the chair out for me ." Thanx a lot Edward " another female voice said behind my ears . It was Tanya . She sat on the chair pulled out for me.

That moment I really wanted to thresh her to death, ( I know that's a bit rude of me but where would I sit in the already full cafeteria) I saw an empty table in one corner and went to sit there all by myself . Devouring on my lunch, I imagined about all the evil things I could do to my twin who had compelled me to suffer in this boredom. "Ahm umm do u mind if I sit here?" A familiar voice greeted me .

Edward had left his table to come here just to accompany me . ( I had to really pinch myself to confirm I wasn't daydreaming) I glanced at the other table to see Tanya's reaction and her face was worth looking at, her jaw dropped to the floor she was looking at me like a maddened buffalo . The others were smirking at me trying hard to control bursting into laughter.

"Yeah you can sit here " I replied to his question . His emerald green eyes full of warmth looked into mine almost melting the anger in my soul. We talked about each other for some time. I got to know that basketball was his game and his eyes widened when I told him that reading was my life." You know what?" He said "that night at the party you seemed really dangerous when you were singing that rhyme " "yeah ! That night I was just being myself the only difference was that I was zonked out with the drinks" " I guess I wouldn't have survived that night if you hadn't brought me back home" I confessed . " Yeah and that makes me a gentleman " he chuckled.

" You know I've never found a girl so interesting , until.."He stated. "Until....?" I asked . He looked into my eyes again and I knew the answer . "Untill..I found you" he said. I just looked at him as if run out of words . How could I not love him?