Don't be afraid..

The frantic shriek of a bird shook me from my deep slumber. Inspite of being a meer auditory stimulus, it promptly resonated my dreaded past.

My thoughts began reflecting to that day when a massive chunk of my life had been brutally destroyed. The accident on the calm Thursday afternoon that permenantly separated me from my parents and my twin Tanya was no longer the one I knew.

The resolute bond between the Swan twins was reguarded to be the sign of eternal love between Dr Renèe and Dr Charlie Swan, our parents and esteemed nephrologists.

Me and Tanya had been christened according to our features.
Tanya , ' The fairy Queen' and Bella , ' The Beautiful'.

On that fateful day, the eight year old twins found the flood of mourning guests disturbing their resting parents, utterly illogical.

The gravity of the tragic situation struck us, when the coffins were laid down. The traumatizing truth had finally dawned on us.

Tanya had locked herself into her room, paying no heed to our pleas. While I was glued to my grandparents with the paranoia.

The girl that exited Tanya's room after four days , was unrecognisable. No longer did she resemble my twin. Gone was my twin who was my partner in crime, my protector and best friend.

This new Tanya was cold and distant. The void in her heart was concealed by a curtain of pure hatred.

The twin bond that was awed and envied by our peers had been reduced to just a myth. Tanya successfully constructed the unbreakable walls of ruthlessness to drown her sorrow with me having sought solace in my literature.

As the years went by, Tanya's daft belief that  *Attachment brings Misery* , strengthened it's roots into her mind. Her rebellious behaviour and venomous outlook towards the family was startling . All the means to curb her behaviour were in vain.

Night clubs, Parties, hookups and casual flings has been her daily routine. Her competitive attitude towards me has completely transformed our relationship .

Presently, we are just like two strangers residing under the same roof, the house belonged to our parents. It is the only memory that keeps us together.

She has had many boyfriends before,who were astound by her beauty , caring little about her feelings. The rich ones would shower her with expensive gifts , having absolutely no clue that Tanya would never love them back. But Edward...
NO. He would never do that.

"BELLA!OPEN THE DOOR!" , I could hear Rosalie , Edward  and Alice calling out to me from the frontyard. Adding a series of knocks and doorbell rings.I turned to check my phone only to find it on a silent mode with 50 missed calls from them.Panicked, I rushed to open the door.

" Bella! Have u seen the news? And please tell me that Tanya is here." Rosalie was almost crying. Alice switched on the television.

And there on the screen was displayed a picture of a female body, face mutilated beyond recognition. But the hair.. the outfit that Tanya left the house with. "TANYA".

Hi Friends!
This is my first update after 4 freaking years!!!
Thank you for being so patient.
Luv luv.