One step closer....1

This is the best time of my life, I thought as he gently caressed my face. My entire body was numb. I closed my eyes losing myself completely in this extraordinary moment. "Open your eyes my love" he whispered softly into my ears. Warmth surged into my veins and convulsions passed trough my body. I opened my eyes and glanced at him. The dream had come true.But this time it was reality and my Prince Charming was revealed. I was irrevocably in love with Edward Mason.

We pulled away after we were quite breathless, still gazing lovingly into each other. "Awwww.... Sooo cute..." Someone said behind me and I suddenly became conscious of the fact that the entire crowd in the parking lot was gaping at us with their mouths hanging open. Holy Christ, I prayed in my mind as I noticed Tanya's blood red face that had a shell shocked expression as though she had been just electrocuted.

I heard someone whistling loudly through the surprised mob. It was Emmet, smirking at us with his 'gotcha you' expression. "They have such true love"Rosalie, alice and a few other girls added to the whistles.

I looked out for Edward, he was there, next to me, holding me together carefully. His touch made me forget everything else except him."Bella" his velvety voice calmed down my anxiety."Will you care to go out for a dinner with me tonight....?" He asked me out..... How could I not accept it? "Yeah sure" I accepted.

For the first time in my life, I felt eternally beautiful. He had made me realise it.
Now I was looking forward to my first date with Edward.

Vote

Comment

And enjoy the story
Luv luv