07

Jeon Heejin's POV

"Jeon?" I turned my head towards the entrance of our kitchen.

I saw Hyunjin walking in while I was eating some cereal. It's already afternoon, but who cares? Cereal is life.

"She's not here, she went out with Ryujin." I tried to copy Hwihyeol's behavior when she talks to Hyunjin.

The girl in front of me just gave me a deadpan look, and seconds later, a smack landed on my head.

"Ouch!" I couldn't help but yelp in pain.

"How dumb are you, really?" she asked.

"You literally just tried to fool me?" she laughed.

"Heejin, your twin is literally blonde at the moment, while you have this brown hair of yours"

Oh, right. How stupid of me.

"Whatever. What do you need?"

I turned to the sink and washed the bowl and spoon I used.

"Let's hangout," she said, which surprised me. I almost dropped the bowl. Am I hearing it right?

"Are you serious?" I looked at her.

"Yeah,"

"Why? Are you sad again? Did you and Hyeol fight again?" I asked.

"No. I'm totally fine, we're totally fine." she said.

"Then why?"

"Can't I ask you to hang out with me for no particular reason?"

This is very unusual for her. If ever we hang out together, we have Ryujin or Hwihyeol to join us.

"Seriously, Jeon, come on, let's hang out," she said in all seriousness.

"Okay" I said.

"Are you in the mood to dance?" she asked me.

"Why? Do you want to dance?"

"I haven't danced for a while now, so I kinda miss it."

"Let's go and dance then."

She smiled and dragged me to her house. She lives alone in this huge ass house as both her parents are soldiers and she's the only child.

We went upstairs to her room, and she set up the speakers. Her room is huge as well. You can live here honestly without going outside. There's a refrigerator in the corner, a TV, a mini kitchen that she doesn't use. She also has a cool PC set up, and many others. And because she loves to dance, she made half her room like a dance studio. The left wall is literally covered with mirrors, so she can see how she looks when she dances.

Hwihyeol doesn't dance. However, I think if she learns to do it, she'll do a great job. I mean, she's Jeon Hwihyeol, and she's great in everything.

"Do you know the choreo for this song?" she asked, Be Natural by Red Velvet playing in the speakers.

I dragged two stools to the middle and did a warm-up first before replaying the song. We were now ready to dance.

We started dancing to the music, and I'm still amazed at how well she moves. She got every detail while I made some errors because I can't remember the choreo that well.

I move my legs up, careful not to kick her head just like what Ryujin did when she danced with Chaewon, causing the latter's anger issues to come out.

It's my first time dancing with her, and I must say that I feel honoured to have the chance to have a dance with her.

The song ends pretty quickly, and she scrolls through her phone to find another song.