10

Jeon Hwihyeol's POV

I waited for Hyunjin outside while holding a bouquet of hand-made paper flowers because she's allergic to the real ones. I took my time making them and I hope she likes them. 

"Good morning, beautiful," I said as she walked out of her house, looking like the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Good morning, Hyeol." she smiled at me, and my heart just melted into a puddle. 

"Here" I handed her the bouquet, and I saw how the emotion in her eyes changed. She looked at me like I was the only one for her. She looked at me with the same loving eyes I knew since we were five. 

"You made these yourself?" she asked me, to which I nodded. 

"Yes, princess." 

Her smile grew wider and I felt something warm in my chest. She smelled it, and her smile got wider still. 

"It smells just like you," she said, pulling me into a hug. 

"I sprayed some of my perfume on it since you told me that you like how I smell" I hugged her gently and buried my nose in her silky hair. She smells so good. 

"Can you give me a minute? I'll just bring this to my room, " she asked me, and I nodded. I can wait however long it takes, Hyunjin. As long as it's you. 

"I'll be quick!" she shouted while running upstairs. 

"Don't run!" I said. She's clumsy as hell. I'm afraid she'll slip or something. 

It's Saturday and we're supposed to rest, but I asked her out on a date since we haven't gone out this week. 

"Okay, let's go," she said, her hand slipping into mine. 

"Did you lock the door?"

She nodded.

"How about the windows?"

She nodded again.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, now, stop worrying." she straightened the crease on my forehead using her other hand and smiled at me.

Can't you just be mine, Hyunjin? 

We decided to just walk to have some more time together, and while we walked, she told me a story about how Minju fell into a roadside drainage ditch when they went out to go to the mall last week. 

She won't let go of my hand even though we're already here at the restaurant where we agreed to eat. She's still going on about how stupid Minju was, and of course, the laughter in between her words won't be missed. 

Her laughter is music to my ears. I can listen to it every day and I won't get tired of it. Never. 

"Is there something on my face, Hyeol?" she asked me. I shook my head and tucked her hair behind her ear. 

"You just looked really beautiful. I couldn't help, but stare. " I said. 

"You always say that I'm beautiful." she looks away. 

"Because it's true and I won't be tired of saying it to you every day." I smiled. 

"Can I?" I asked, pointing to her hand. She nodded, giving it to me. I landed a peck on the back of it and caressed it lightly. 

"About yesterday, Hyeol,..." she stated. 

Oh, right. She didn't attend school yesterday. 

"I was with Heejin the whole day," she said.