09

Jeon Heejin's POV

I had just gotten out of my house, and I was taken aback when someone suddenly threw an ice pack on me. I look at the person who did it. I should've expected it. 

"Did you clean it again?" she asked me. 

"No, they'll be fine later," I said, pressing the ice pack on my jaw. 

"Stupid. Those wounds won't heal quickly if you don't take care of them," she said, pulling my wrist towards her house. 

"Kim, it's fine, I promise"

"Shut up," she said, so I did. 

She forced me to sit on the couch while she went to get her first aid kit. She came back in less than a minute and went straight in between my legs. She's standing in between them while I'm sitting. 

"Look at me," she said, and she took a hold of my chin when I didn't move. She lifted my face up, making me face her, and I looked away. I can't handle looking at her eyes. 

She examined my face as I tried to look anywhere else but her. She clicked her tongue and started to clean my wounds. She's unexpectedly gentle in handling my wounds. 

"Does it hurt?" she asked me softly. 

"No," 

She hums, and I hold her hand, stopping her. 

"We're going to be late for school," I said. 

"I don't care. Just sit there and let me care for you," she said. Wait, what? Now she's the one who can't look me in the eyes.

I slowly removed my hand from her, letting it fall on my thigh. 

"Tell me if it hurts." 

She started gently dabbing the soaked cotton ball onto my wound. I gasped, holding in a yelp of pain. She then started blowing it while continuing what she was doing. 

I just realized how close our faces are, causing me to freeze in my spot. What the hell are you doing to me, Kim Hyunjin? 

She's leaning towards me while still blowing near my eyebrow. I could feel her warm breath as she leaned closer. 

"Hyunjin, I think that's enough," I said. Luckily, I didn't stutter. Thank God. 

"There's still one left," she said, moving her hand to my lips. 

She focuses on the side of my lips, and my heart goes crazy. I think I'm going to die. I'm holding my breath so much. 

"Breathe, Heejin. Breathe." she chuckles, capping in the alcohol, leaving the place in between my legs. 

"Wait for me, let's go to school together," she said, going back to her kitchen, bringing the kit with her. 

I let go of my grip on her couch and shouted without a sound. 

"Jeon, you like canned coffee, right?!" she shouted from the kitchen.

"Y-yeah!" 

She came back with two cans of coffee in her hand and handed me one. 

"Let's go," she said. 

We went out of her house, but she stopped me when I was about to go to my garage. 

"What is it again this time?" I asked her. 

She dragged me to her Lamborghini and made me sit in the passenger seat. 

"What's with you?" I asked while fastening my seatbelt. 

"How was last night?" she asked. 

Did she see Gaeul or what?