1

Ramari Young

4 years ago...

"IM WITH THE GANG IM WITH THE MOB WHAT WAS YOU THINKING" i rapped, recording a video of me and my best friend Arianna.

she started doing the dubsmash dance, while i hyped her up. "yeaaa bestt, get ittt"

"ard bitch im done, im breathing like a fat bitch right now" she said laughing trynna catch her breath.

" I hate youuu"

"look bitch, there go yo nigga!" she smiled pointing at Xavier.

"girl that is not my nigga, that's EVERYBODY nigga"

she started laughing like i was telling a joke. i don't recall telling a joke i was dead serious.

"look at him, already talking to a new bitch, can't even keep his dick in his pants. just ew i hate niggas like that" i mugged him even though he can't see me.

"i don't know why you trippin, yall dated for a two whole years, he know where home at"

"don't be saying that embarrassing shit" i rolled my eyes.

"keep on rolling them. hope they get stuck"

"yea yea"

"look look look look, he comin over here" she semi whispered.

i just rolled my eyes cause i already know he boutta be some bs.

"what tf you want Xavier"

"chill, you being real fed right na"

"nigga please, fuck you want?" we broke up last night cause of something petty. He wanted me to come over his house but i told him i was busy, so he started tripping, blocked me and everything. Doing the absolute most, just being a child forreal.

"wassup with you."

"are you okay? you blocked me, so why you coming up to me right now?"

"and wasn't you just in some girl face, please get the fuck out my face before i smack you. WE DONE."

"bra, you a whole kid. we boutta graduate, stop being like this. you always trynna break up over small shit" he sucked his teeth.

"nigga i don't care. i already got a new man anyway, so why you think i'm playin?"

arianna big dumb ass just standing there being nosey.

"mari, ima go home. you know i gotta get to work." Arianna told me before walking away. we all had half days as a senior, so we was walking towards the parking lot.

"ard, you sure youn want a ride? you know i got you." i asked her. "nah my uber is already here, they pulling in now. bye my love"

"bye boo." i started walking to my car, completely forgetting i was just talking to this nigga. i got pulled back by my arm.