17

Ramari Ranae Young

7 days later...

i was laying down until my ring app on my phone made the dinging noise indicating someone was out front of my home.

when i looked out the window i saw a familiar car. jasani got out, and i ran to my door and made sure it was locked, i picked up a knife from the kitchen drawer, and i ran up stairs to my room locking my door.

i started having a panic attack, breathing heavy, crying, he scared me to the point where i couldn't think straight, that wasn't the jasani i used to know.

i fumbled trying to grab my phone and i pressed xavier contact.

Xavier Keshon Amare

the girl wiped her mouth getting off her knees

the girl wiped her mouth getting off her knees. "are you gonna give me head now" she asked, i jerked my head back looking at her like she had 3 heads on her neck.

my phone been ringing non stop but all a nigga was trynna do was enjoy my li head from this girl i started fucking with. i shook my head, pulling my pants up and grabbed my phone.

raylon was at school still so i was just boutta head to the trap. i sell occasionally but i cut hair too, money up there, ion even have to work if i didn't want to.

i huffed when my phone rung again, "what?!" i yelled into my phone answering it. ramari was calling me non stop, guess her ass got bored of the boosani nigga, she was really throwing me off.

"xa-xavier please com-" she said wheezing and crying, i could barely understand her, but i could tell something was happening. i scrunched my face up looking at the phone seeing that her call had disconnected.

she didn't even tell me where she was gonna be at. I started my car and rushed towards her house, the first place i thought of. i got there in a about 30 minutes, i was speeding but i was still kinda far from her house.

i pulled in front of her house and saw a car pull off, the door was broken at the knob. i walked inside, nothing was out of place. i ran up the stairs in mari room and to my surprise i saw her balled up in a corner naked with her head in her knees.