7

OMNISCIENT

Ramari was standing there with arianna just looking down at her nails, trying to act nonchalant.

Xavier on the other hand didn't see ramari because he was annoyed of the fact that mariah was all in his face.

After Xavier was caught cheating, he didn't date anyone or love anyone like he loved ramari. Ramari was the only girl in his heart and when he did what he did he was under the influence of lean.

After getting caught up, he was always high on something, in the matter of those 4 years he lost two people close to him. One including his brother, to gang violence. Zay was drunk on lean, smoked all day, morphine, just any and everything.

He was at his lowest of the low, he needed ramari to help him, he felt like life wasn't worth living anymore. His mom helped him get through it a little, but she was also grieving herself.

He knew it wasn't an excuse, but he was still in distress and the only person there to take his mind off it was mariah.

He really didn't like her, but she was his go to whenever he needed to relieve hisself. He did not have sex with her the day ramari saw him with her.  However he did let her give him oral, so he knew he was wrong.

Mariah was at the mall with her friend group, her, yoni, jasmine, and dexter. They all had went their separate ways after mariah had seen xavier.

"zayyyyyy" Xavier heard a high pitch voice say.
He rolled his eyes and looked at her as she stood there all in his face while he was sitting down eating a philly cheesesteak.

"bra" he smacked his teeth wrapping the rest of his sandwich up.

"why you didn't tell me you was gonna be here" she said making a puppy dog face which made xavier cringe.

"cause i didn't. get the fuck back." Xavier wasn't a talkative person at all, he was more nonchalant and quiet.

"you don't gotta act like that bae" she laughed loudly touching on him. at that moment xavier still hadn't noticed ramari and arianna but mariah saw them, so she decided to be petty.

Xavier got up grabbing his shoe bags and food, about to leave, until he looked up and finally saw ramari.

he stared for a bit trynna figure out if it was the real her or if he was being delusional. After Xavier had cheated he couldn't get in contact with ramari, he couldn't find her instagram, his number was blocked, and she had moved.

He went to ramari mom house but decided against going to ask her, because he felt it was disrespectful.

Ramari and Xavier eye contact felt like it lasted for over 20 minutes, but only for 10 seconds. Mariah was steady talking about who knows what until xavier started walking over to ramari.

Ramari rolled her eyes, that was the last person she wanted to talk to. "mari he comin" she whispered.

"i got eyes" she said back. "okay smartass, i was just saying, so if you wanted to leave then we could go"

"nah im good, i'm not bothered by him. me and MY child was doing fine without him and will continue to."

Xavier walked up to ramari and arianna, and the first thing he recognized was her smell. It was his comfort smell, she smelled like vanilla kisses wrapped in dove soap.

He also noticed how much she changed, her natural hair grew longer, her face matured, her style was the same to him, she always dressed different from other girls.

he had so much to say but didn't know where to start off. "wassup mari" was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

she jerked her head back. "it's ramari to you, why you even over here."

it hurt him to see her act like that but he understood why. 5 years ago zay was only 18, he matured now.

"ramari can we please talk." he asked but his voice cracked making ramari feel remorseful.
"when?" she asked, mari was stuck on trying to figure out why he wanna talk after he did her the way he did.

"we can go somewhere to talk right now" he suggested. Arianna just stood there quietly observing.

Ramari looked at Arianna, and ari nodded at her. "yea i guess we can go talk." she shrugged.
"ard, let's go to my car and talk"

"ari i'll catch a uber home so you don't have to wait" "alright mari, let me know if you need me to come back."

mari, zay and ari started walking to the front of the building so they can go to the parking lot.
Mariah and her friends walked up to them and one person stood out to ramari the most.

Yoni, her blood cousin was hanging out with them, and she was supposed to be in a whole different state. They were never on the best of terms, needless to say that was still mari blood.

Ramari squinted her eyes at yoni before saying anything. "i didn't know you was back"

"well yeah, if you would've checked my message instead of ignoring it maybe you would've known" she scoffed with an attitude.

Yoni was only trying to get in contact with Ramari to crash at her house for free. Yoni and her boyfriend had gotten kicked out her mother house and needed someplace to stay.

" i had other things to do" mari shrugged. "oh i forgot you think you the shit since getting money" yoni said with a horrible attitude.

"i know i'm the shit with the amount i be making" ramari thought to herself.

mari started to walk away, she didn't feel like arguing, she was on her grown women shit, and didn't wanna mess it up and stoop to their levels.

"you're my cousin and deliberately left me on read knowing i need a place to stay" yoni yelled a little. Mari ran her hands through her hair and sighed opening her messages to check what she said, she was too busy worrying about her son to think about yoni.

the message said "hey mari girll, can me and my bf stay with you for awhile" . Ramari jerked her head back and looked at yoni like she was crazy.

"you at the mall with a group of people, find one of them to stay with" one thing mari didn't play with was when it came to her child safety, so she knew she didn't trust any of them around her baby.

"bitch who thee fuck are you talking to duck ass bitch" a gay boy, whom name is dexter said outloud. Which genuinely confused mari cause she really couldn't figure out what part of what she said was disrespectful.

Mari really didn't feel like arguing so she just continued walking away, arianna was already at her car, about to pull off and xavier was next to ramari since she didn't know where his car was.

Mariah and her posse continued talking but mari didn't pay them any mind. They got to xavier grey hellcat and sat there in silence for a while.

"xavier what do you wanna talk about? you asked me to talk so wassup?" mari asked him.