25

OMNISCIENT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xavier sat on Deuce couch, twirling his gun around on his finger. He was in deep thought about everything, like stuff was finally hitting. His son, whom he only known for about 9 months out of 4 years of his life is gone. He messed up again, the girl he worked so hard to be with, broke up with him. One of his closest friends betrayed him. He got another girl pregnant. His brother, who had died a few years ago in his arms, all these thoughts were causing a head and heart ache. he huffed and continued waiting for deuce.

Meanwhile, ramari was panicking, she called everyone she knew, unaware that deuce may have be the one to take raylon she also called deuce. He didn't answer, so she called xavier again. since no one knew anything, she decided she'd look for raylon on her own. she slipped on some pink ugg tasman slippers and got inside of her car. the first place she went to was nuski spot. she knew that's where all them hung at if not at the trap. she banged on his door waiting for someone to open it. Ash, kai, and nuski clutched their gun, out of instinct and ash opened the door. he sighed, "fuck is you banging on the door like that for. almost got yo head blown off shordy", she rolled her eyes and pushed pass hum.

"where is my son" she asked mugging no one in particular. " i don't know bra, zay came in asking the same shit. seeing as how neither of y'all know, i'm just gone assume this real serious now" nuski walked towards ramari. "hell fucking yeah it is. i just got a text from zay saying deuce a opp" ash said looking up from his phone, reading zay simple brief message in his phone. deuce took fats. he on some opp shit.

"what the fuck" kai mumbled in shock. they all stood up, nuski called his baby mother to pick up jay so they could leave out. "i'm coming with y'all" mari said. "nah cuh, zay specifically told me not to let you get involved" ash spoke up. "the fu— what the fuck you mean 'not to get involved' he's MY FUCKING SON. i raised him 4 years, fuck outta here" she cut her own self off in disbelief that he just told her that. they all looked at her crazy when she raised her voice, but nuski completely understood how she felt, if this was his son he'd feel the same way, especially considering how zay is trying to keep mari in the dark about everything. "aye nuski, we gone go ahead, ill send you the location and you can just meet us"

they all agreed on that and mari followed ash and kai to kai car. "so where we going" kai asked ash. "i think we should go to deuce place and see what the fuck zay on. then we can start looking other places, this a big ass city, he can be anywhere forreal" kai nodded in agreement while mari sat there quietly, with her elbows on her knees, and her head down looking the floor thinking about raylon.

Kai pulled in front of deuce complex, and they all quickly got out the car. The went straight to deuce building, and started banging on the door. "open up bitch" ash yelled behind the door. "nigga we can just pick the locks" kai said. "fuck naw, you wanna get shot" he looked at kai like he was crazy. "it's inevitable.." he shrugged, using the one big word he recently learned. "why is you say— that's not even the word you— mmcht never mind" ash sucked his teeth in frustration. the door swung open revealing zay with a huge mug on his face. "what the fu— fuck is you doing here ramari" he cut hisself off looking down at mari who was standing there anxiously thinking about raylon.

"bra, yall making shit hot. hope y'all dumbasses ain park right in front of the building" zay said looking at kai and ash. kai made a yikes face and ran downstairs to park somewhere else and ramari pushed passed xavier into the apartment, with ash right behind her. "so what you find out" ash asked zay. "not shit, except deuce took fats" he sighed running his hands down his face and shaking his head. a few minutes later the door swings open and all of them assumed it was kai but it wasn't.

to their surprised it was deuce, but no raylon. zay immediately pointed his taurus G2S 9mm at deuce. "woah woah woahh" he held his hands up in defense. "why y'all in my crib, and why the fuck is you pointing a gun at me" he smiled, unaware they knew he had something to do with raylon's absence. zay scoffed and walked closer to deuce, pressing the gun into deuce head. ash took his gun out as well, and mari was holding her zebra stripped taser in front of her. Xavier pushed deuce of the floor and held hun at gunpoint, "where the fuck my son at" he gritted through his teeth.

"oh" deuce mumbled, not really phased. "he with yo babymomma" deuce shrugged. "my babymomma right here, fuck you mean" he asked confused. "oh you know who" deuce smirked, and zay came to realization. "why he with her" ash spoke up u aware he was talking about mariah, and kai walked back in the house looking dumb and confused. "well damn... i missed everything huh" he said more to hisself. ramari looked at the both of them confused but decided against saying anything so she could find answers. "oh she said just wanted raylon to get aquatinted to his future sibling" he smiled crazily. they all looked at him funny, as he sat there smiling.

everyone was genuinely confused, as to why he was happy about her being pregnant if the kid not even his, and why he did all this just so 'raylon can get acquainted to his future sibling'. "what is he talking about xavier" ramari looked at raylon, with a confused look on her face. he shrugged and shot deuce in the shoulder, deuce groaned in pain. "where they at" kai asked deuce, who was breathing heavy, trying to catch his breath. "a-at her house" he said.

"huh.. this not making no sense, so YOU kidnapped fats, brought her to your 'supposedly girlfriend' house, who got pregnant by someone else, and she just staying in her house without a care in the world. something ain't adding up" ash said. he shrug and looked at zay, zay looked at him and made a "i don't even know" face. "nuski 5 minutes away, yall stay and get more answers out this nigga, whatever it takes. ima go to this bitch house" zay said mumbling the last part. ramari followed behind him, not saying a word, just really disappointed in him. She thought to herself, how raylon wouldn't be in the predicament if it wasn't for zay and his drama. they got in the car, in silence, and zay made his way to mariah small house. ramari instantly put 2 and 2 together, knowing he must've got mariah pregnant, but that was the last thing she was worried about.

"stay in the car" he told her one he parked in front of the driveway. she scoffed and got out the car slamming the door. he just shook his head and walked towards mariah small townhouse, and opened the door, which to his surprised was unlocked. "something really don't make sense, why would she leave the door open" he thought to hisself, feeling paranoid. he shook the paranoid feeling off him and had his gun ready for anything as he walked in. he looked around the front part of the house, being as quiet as he can with mari following him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

trigger warning for the next chapter... (incest)

this boutta get messy, and kinda weird... my weird imagination taking over y'all. 😧

this chapter was lowkey ass but it'll add up in the next chapter, idk when ima update it tho.