epilogue

4 years later...

"Ma where you going," raylon asked his mom. "On a date," she said smiling. "With who," he asked with his arms crossed. "Boy– you is not my daddy, gone sit down somewhere," she said, laughing a bit. "Matter of fact go put your shoes on and make sure your bag is packed," she told him. "What is my bag packed for? Where am I going" he asked, tying his Jordan 4's up.

She sucked her teeth, "you ask too many damn questions but you boutta go over your uncle nuski house. He said baby jay was there". "Ard ma," he said, running up the steps to make sure all his stuff was packed. They moved to another house because there was too much trauma in their old home. Ramari grieved for a long time, but eventually, when she thought about him it hurt less. Raylon had selective mutism for 3 years, though after working with a therapist he and Ramari saw frequently they got better.

Ash was now serving jail time for 7 years, he was to get out in 2 more due to his good behavior. Kai liked Ramari at first but after Xavier's death, his feelings didn't disappear but he felt it was disrespectful to mess with his homeboy's girl. Kai now was in a happy relationship. Nuski and his baby mother got back together and were now engaged and he had another baby on the way. Ramari and Arianna drifted as best friends, due to ramari closing herself in a lot. They decided to go their separate ways, although they didn't end on bad terms.

Arianna and chey broke up, Arianna was doing her thing with both men and women. She graduated college, unfortunately, life doesn't work out the way you want, she didn't automatically get her dream job but she got a government job which still paid a fair amount. Raylon, baby jay, and Tootie we like the three stooges, they were always over one another house. They considered themselves as brothers even though they weren't related. Kai, Nuski, and Ramari still visited Ash while he was in jail along with their kids.

Deuce was killed after trying to escape the trap house while they were in the hospital. He had a target on his back for doing something low and dirty to another group of friends. Ms. Amare, Xavier's mom, moved out of state, she couldn't take the stress anymore. Lastly, Ramari was now happily living with her son, she didn't want a serious relationship, just flings. She decided to focus on herself, no more guy drama. Ramari became close to Nuski's baby mother, leading them into a great 4-year friendship.

Xavier watched from above smiling, everyone was happy. He felt better knowing no one was stressing anymore. "I'll forever love you Ramari and Raylon"

The End

_____________________

book 2 is already out with chapters posted. it's about ramari and raylon life 4 years later !! there will also be a book 3 <3