6

Ramari Young

"hey sani" i smiled opening the door

"hey sani" i smiled opening the door. "sanii" raylon yelled snatching the food from his hand and hugging him.

"wassup up lil man, hey mama" he smirked at me looking me up and down. I was wearing black boy shorts and a black tank top.

 I was wearing black boy shorts and a black tank top

"you is so nastyyy" i playfully hit his chest. jasani walked in the house and sat down on the couch. Raylon took his happy meal and ran in the kitchen to eat.

"comere'" i sat on his lap facing him. "you miss me?" he whispered in my ear.

"yea" i laughed tilting my head to the side. "son you always laughing" he stood up holding me, while i was straddling him.

"you ready to watch the movie?" "yea i'm definitely ready to enjoy trolls" he said sarcastically. "nigga please, you enjoy this" i mushed his head back.

"yea i enjoy spending time with you and ray.... don't look at me like that, do you know the things i'd do to you?"

"things like what" i raised my eyebrow trying to play with him.

"you wanna find out" he whispered, and pushed his body harder against mine since he was already holding me.

i moaned a little in his ear, he had me all hot and bothered so i got off him before it lead to something we couldn't finish.

"come on bubba" i yelled, for raylon to bring his food upstairs so we can get the movie over with.

we ended up watching trolls and after raylon fell asleep in the middle of us we watched mean girls. That was one thing i loved about jasani, he always watched what i wanted to watch.

Although we have yet to get to the L word romantically, we always say we love eachother as bestfriends.

it was not 12:55 and neither one of us was tired. I picked raylon up and put him in his bed shutting the door.

"let's go smoke" we went to the back part of my house and laid on the pool chairs, while jasani started rolling a blunt.

(i literally don't know anything about smoking so let's skip to the part where they smoking and already high if that's how it works😭😭😭)