Characters

Alhaji "Kabir" "Qasim" family 👪

Alhaji "Kabir" "Qasim" married to one wife Hajiya "Hadiza" blessed with five kids.
♢ "Muhammad" 30years
♢ "Amina" 26years married ya "Na'im" and blessed with two adorable daughters, she owns a fashion line, lives in Abuja. "Barakah" and "Zeenah" ( leena) are her kids.
♢ Maryam 23years, goes to BUK university, studying law, she is gentle, calm, quiet, obedient and very beautiful inside and outside. She is in her final year.
♢ Shamsiya 20years, she is sweet, nices and loves to smile alot.
♢ Sadiq 17years, loves to play football, everyone calls him "Khalifah".

Alhaji "Sagir" "Abdullah" family 👪

Alhaji "Sagir" "Abdullah" married to one wife Hajiya "Halima" blessed with three kids.
♢ "Safiyah" 29years married to ya "Anas" with three kids, she lives in Kaduna. "Basma", "Aslam" and "Amatullah" are her kids.
♢ "Adnan" 27years, he is a successful businessman. He is not much of a talker, kind, calm and a carefree person.
♢ "Mustapha" 24years, he joined the Nigerian Army raising to the rank of lieutenant General for his exceptional command and valour. He is kind, generous, humble and rarely smiles.

Hey! Guys since we know the names of the characters now, I'm sure we won't have a problem.

This is a work of fiction names,characters,places and incidents are the product of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events,locales,or person living or dead is purely coincidental.

Please vote comment and share to friends 🙏😢