Chapter 10

Allah doesn't burden a soul upon which he can not bear....

Gamboru town......

"Bring the food here, I will feed her" Hajiya said appearing out of no where scaring them who were quarreling for over ten minutes for Maryam to eat something. She haven't eaten a single thing.... not even water since when Umma dropped the bomb on her. She spent the night crying and crying until she couldn't feel her eyes anymore. She turned to Allah when no one was there to talk to, she badly want to speak to her best friend who was miles away from her, damn this town.

Hajiya collects the plate of food and sit on the bed near Maryam who zoned out into her wonders of thought...... She felt Maryam's pains she prays to Almighty Allah to grant her patience and heart to take matters easily.

"Open up" Hajiya smiles positioning the spoon in front of her mouth, she hesitantly opens up and eats slowly while Anisa pours an orange juice in a cup for her. She eats three more time and refused to take more insisting she is okay.

How can I eat knowing my husband is probably married by now a week after our marriage!!! How can I be at ease when my heart is damaged beyond repair.

"Sshh... stop crying and pray to Allah, you are strong my dear" Hajiya said hugging her and she fell on her laps crying more.

"How can I not cry Hajiya when my mother in-law detest me with some much venom, and is causing nothing but pain in my life and she plans on doing more than this in the future.

"Everything will be okay insha Allah. What has happened has happened, it's your Qadr and you can't change Qadr. Allah has already written it down that you will share your husband with another woman and there is nothing you can do about it... Pray to Allah to make things easy on you and he will do so. Now wipe your tears and welcome your co-wife with a big smile. "Anisa, get her dressed and make sure she sweeps Adnan off his feet, I'll met you in a bit."  She smiles cheekily leaving as Anisa begins her magic..

"Maryam let her words sink in. So what if Adnan is married that won't stop her from upholding her dignity, that she has just started.

******

"Where is Maryam, she is nowhere to be found. She ought to come out and welcome her co-wife" Umma rambles and before anyone could answer back, Maryam walks majestically dressed in red lace flowing gown and a wild smile on her face, she wore a little makeup and was nicely smelling of oud perfume. Her eyes locked with Rabi and she could see the fire raging in her eyes, she smiled at Maryam as if a forced smile and just then Adnan shows up with two of his friends.

"Welcome" Maryam said to Rabi. It took her a great ounce of courage to be standing here talking to her rival. Rabi is beautiful no doubt and is very busty.

"Sannu" Rabi said to Maryam and wallahi you could her venom dropping from her voice, so much hatred!!!

"He lock eyes with Maryam smiling at her. She looked gorgeous... MashaAllah.

"Ango is here, finally come and take your bride she must be exhausted." Umma spoke when she notice how Adnan was looking at Maryam. Rabi stands up holding Adnan hand all lovey in front of her in laws and that how they walked passed Maryam to their apartment with his new wife.

Her heart broke at the sight while Hajiya watch in pity, she wished she could take the pain away from the girl.

*****

Adnan and Rabi just finished praying the two nafil's newly weds do, it soothed Rabi heart and made her more happy that she's married to him.

He sighed and went to the closet, he took out a shirt and a sweatpant. He walked back to the room and met her in the same position he left her. He released a breath and walked closer to her.

"Rabi"

Yes" she looked up to meet his orbs.

"I'll go get some food" he walked without waiting for her reply.

He went to the kitchen and saw different flask with food in it, he arranged two plates on a tray with a glass of juice.

He sighed and went back to her room, he knocked a few times before she pulled the door open dressed in a Red floral lace lingerie with black satin ribbon robe.

"I...i brought this for you" he said feeling a lump in his throat.

"She gave him way to come in and adjusted her robe making sure her cleavage is quite visible.

They both ate in silence with her moving so he could have a good view of her. He knows what she's trying to do but he is not ready for that, they need to take things slowly. He cleared his throat.

"I'll go meet Maryam "

Oh sure, lemme take this to the kitchen.

"No don't worry I'll take it before going to her room "

"I know my way around this house, so I'll just take it" she pecked his cheeks and stood up.

He sighed and went to Maryam's room, the nice sent of turaren wuta welcomed him immediately he stepped into her room.

He stopped in track when he entered maryam room, she was sobbing continuously with bloodshed eyes that she didn't even notice him coming in.

He walked further to her bed and sat down beside on the bed.

"He took in what she was wearing, his breath hitched she was looking sexy and tempting.

He cleared his throat and she sat down putting on her robe which wasn't really covering much.

"When did you come in" she said trying her best to hide her tears but it was too late cause he already saw them.

"A minute ago" He bit on his lower lip examining her and his eyes landed on her bust then to her lips.
He wants to do things to her but he can't he has another wife to attend to.

"I'm sorry Maryam, Please forgive me.... I know I've caused nothing but pain in your life since we got married but wallahi it's not my intention, I'm so sorry. I know it is not easy for you and I can't understand the pain you are going through right now but please try to understand things from my own perspective.

"Adnan why do Umma hate me so much, what have I ever done for her to hate me this much."

"I don't know Maryam but it will be fine"

"Adnan it hurts here, I'm not hurt cause I will have to share you with another woman but why so sudden Adnan why" I said using my index finger to point on my heart.

"I am sorry Maryam, I swear I thought she would like you when we get married but I never knew her hatred for you is this much!!

"There's is nothing I can do to change the fact that I've married rabi.... I promise to do justice between you two and to be the best husband for you both.

Say what you want to say, Rabi must be waiting for you"

"Yeah well I came here to tell you that the turns will be three days"

"Oh Toh you can leave now, I don't want Rabi reporting me to Umma tomorrow that I am the reason you kept her waiting.

"Goodnight"

Adnan felt so down, he feels bad for hurting her.

He sighed and knocked on Rabi door, she pulled the door open and this time she wasn't wearing the robe, he gets she wants them to consummate their marriage but he isn't ready for that, so he walked pass her and went to his side of the bed. 

Rabi huffed in annoyance and went to her side. So this is how he wants to do it koo? No problem, we might not get intimate tonight but we will soon, You can't resist me Adnan you cannot. With that she falls on the bed drifting into sleep.

Hey lovelies 😙 Ya ibadah?
Don't forget to vote and share.