In the hands of the enemy

0 Kidnapped + "Pick who dies" 0

-Third Person P.O.V-

"Guys let's go," Morgan shouted happily, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet in pure excitement.

Today, her, her dad and older- not- brother were going out for the day. Peter had been living with the Starks for a year now since May had sadly died and he had been adopted after the first month, making his name Peter Parker-Stark (after all, he didn't want to move on completely, and having Parker in his name was a way to remember who he was before.)

Morgan loved spending time with her older brother, even if they go out all the time, she'll always be happy having him there. And having her dad with them made it even better.

"Slow down Mo, we're coming," Tony replied with a smile and shake of his head.

Tony would be lying though if he said he didn't enjoy spending time with the two of them. After all, Peter was gone for five years, and within those five years he truly began to know what it was like to be a father, and without Peter there it felt as though he was failing to be a good dad. But now, with the two of them beside him, he felt as though he was finally doing something right.

Peter held Morgan's hand tightly as she pulled him along, getting closer and closer to the small café they were going to.

As much as Peter hated to admit it. He was happy. He didn't want to be, not without his Aunt May beside him, but having Tony, Pepper and Morgan in his life definitely helped. Hell, he calls Tony dad and Pepper Mum. They were his family now and he was finally happy.

"Today, I think I want to have the chocolate shake, with- with the blueberry muffin 'cause last time-" Morgan began.

Peter couldn't hear anything after that as all he began to hear was ringing in the back of his mind, he stopped moving and went completely still, alerting Tony of something very wrong. Everyone had learnt over time that that was one of the signs that Peters spider sense was going off.

Morgan was still griping Peters hand and was pulled back when Peter stopped completely. She also knew what it meant, or at least, that something wasn't right and looked at Peter with fear building in her eyes.

"Pete, buddy, what is it?" Tony asked tentatively, looking around them trying to find the danger that was obviously close.

"Somethings coming dad, we need to go. Now," Peter mumbled, already beginning to move away from where the danger would be coming from.

Tony nodded and moved forward quickly, picking Morgan up and keeping her safe within his arms. He grabs his phone and types something in before throwing it back into his pocket, following closely behind Peter.

"My suit is on it's way. It should be here in one minute," Tony spoke, trying not to let the panic sink into his voice to keep his kids from panicking.

All Peter did was nod, not being able to say a word with how concentrated he was on trying to get away.

Just as they turned a corner, a van came out of nowhere, and something sharp was shot into the sides of their necks. Peter stumbled back, grabbing his neck and pulling out a dart that lodged itself within his neck.

His vision was blurring and the world was spinning as he turned behind him, seeing his sister and dad already on the ground. He knew whatever it was they were shot with was strong, and as much as Peter wanted to fight it, to help and save his family, the world was already darkening at a quick pace and he knew he would be awake for much longer.

Peter hit the ground before he even knew he had fallen; the edges of his vision was darkening at a sicking pace. But just before the void over took him, he was able to see three men come out of the van, ski masks on their faces, bats in hand and venom in their eyes.