Broken hearts

A/N- Not sorry :)

0 Survivors guilt 0

T.W- Suicide implications 

WARNING- NO WAY HOME SPOLIERS!!!!

-Third Person P.O.V-

"You have a gift. You have power. And with great power, there must also come great responsibility," May spoke, her voice a small whisper in the burning building.

Peter didn't have time to process the words as his aunt fell forward, prompting Peter to catch her.

"What happened? Are you okay? Yeah, you're okay. What happened?" Peter mumbled, trying in vain to stem the fear that shot through him when he was the blood falling from Mays side.

"Just have to... to catch my breath," May breathed out, Peter laying her back in the rubble of the building. The image of Mr Stark laying in the rubble of the battle field flashed through his mind and brought out more fear than he thought there could be.

They continued to talk for a moment before tears fell down Peters face.

"Somebody help. I need an ambulance. Please, somebody..." Peter shouted, his voice begging and his mind falling to pieces.

Peter pushed uselessly on the wound, no matter how hard he pushed, the blood still fell through his hands, staining them with more blood of his family.

"What happened?" May whispered, looking at Peter in confusion and fear.

And God if Peters heart didn't break a little more. This wasn't meant to happen. It was never meant to happen. Maybe if he had listened more and done something right for once, he wouldn't be losing his aunt right now.

"Nothing. You're okay. You're okay," Peter reassured, knowing it would do nothing to stem the bleeding and save her.

A wheezing breath fell from Mays lips, and Peter could hear as her heart began to slow. He could hear the people outside, screaming at him, threatening to shoot him. But he didn't move, he held May close and tried with all his might to stop the blood to no avail.

"Okay, I'm right here. I'm right here," Peter spoke, his voice cracking as a sob ripped through his throat.

"I'm right here. We're okay. Just you and me," Peter rambled, hoping it might keep May there, beside him and not with Tony. Because May never left when Peter was talking or stopped listening, she always listened to him. So why wasn't she listening now.

Peter held her closer, "May? May?" He sobbed, trying to grab her attention.

"Will you look at me, please. May?"

Still, May didn't look at him. Deep down, he knew. Just like when Tony passed. He could no longer hear the beat of her heart, just like he couldn't hear the best of Tonys heart or the whir of his arc reactor.

He sobbed her name twice more before shouting, "what are you doing, May? Please, will you just wake up and talk to me, please?"

Her eyes were glazed over and Peter could no longer see the recognition of in her eyes or the love when she looked at him. It was blank. Her face was slack, no smile on her face that was always able to put a smile on his face.

May was dead and it was Peters fault.

Peter could hear Happy shouting something at him. And he knew he needed to leave. Yet he couldn't bring his body to do so.

Sobbing over Mays body, he placed a shaky kiss on her forehead before pulling away lightly and crying out.

"I'm so sorry."

He moved away and hope Happy would make sure nothing would happen. A bullet clipped his shoulder, but it didn't hurt all that much. Nothing would ever compare to the pain of losing another one of his family to a war they didn't deserve to die in.

-

Even though no one could remember Peter Parker.

He remembered everyone and everything.

Every night he would wake up crying out, flashes of memory passing through his brain with the deaths he had caused. The deaths that should have been him.

Peter was falling apart and he didn't know what to. On one hand, he wanted to join his parents, his aunt, uncle and Tony.

But the other part of him was telling him he had to keep going. For the sake of them all. But it was getting harder and harder to get out of bed, to put the fake smile on his face and pretend his life hadn't fallen apart. Hell, no one even knows he is anymore.

No one would care.

And Peter couldn't- he couldn't do this anymore.

No one would know, no one would care. Because no one even knew him anymore. You can't miss someone you don't know after all.

He wanted to feel at peace again.

He wanted to be beside his family again. All of them. He would finally be able to take the fall for the things he was meant to. Maybe he could take the place of Tony and May.

He wanted peace.

And he was going to get it.

-

-

-

A/N- I am actually sorry now. I let my brain express a little too much, so sorry about that :)

Also, I know updates have slowed so much. But I've been falling asleep a lot and working/college work/exams so trying to keep up is getting a little difficult so updates will probably still be very slow.

- Bear xx