A terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

A/N- I'm so sorry in advance, it wasn't meant to be this angsty but oops I got carried away.

0 Hallucinations 0

-Third Person P.O.V-

Peter would swear up and down that he never meant for this to happen. Yes, he had gone out of his way to fight this villain. But he had never meant for this to happen.

This certain villain he was going after had a tendency to avoid any person who was after him, AKA the police, and in this case, Peter. The villains main source of wrong doing was going out and drugging people, normally without their knowledge and causing them to, in the end die.

In some cases, it would be your organs shutting down. Other times it would be a life-ending seizures, other times hallucinations and even blood clotting in your heart, ultimately resulting in a heart attack.

And Peter, without his knowing, had one of these.

He had been fighting said villain and had got them arrested. That was the end of it.

But it wasn't.

It was the next day and Peter opened his tired eyes. It felt as though even when he had been asleep for nearly ten hours, he was still exhausted. He also noticed the headache that was pounding away at the back of his mind.

Once his eyes were adjusted to the light, he took a glance around his room. And very nearly died there and then.

There, stood in his room, was his Aunt and Uncle.

His dead Aunt and Uncle.

"What the fuck," Peter whispered, jumping out of his bed and slamming into the far wall.

May gasped and Ben glared slightly, shaking his head. 'Peter, you know not to swear in front of your Aunt,' Ben spoke.

Peter slammed his hands over his ears shaking his head wildly, "no, no, no. You're- you're both- you're both dead," Peter stammered, unable to hold back the sheer fear that slammed into his.

The two people in front of him- because it couldn't- there was no way that was his Aunt and Uncle,- gave each other a worried look.

May took a step forward before speaking, 'no we're not Pete. We're right here.' It was as though her voice changed on her last sentence, as though it became darker and something evil, sending a chill down his spine.

But it couldn't be, there was no way it could be. Ben died- he died three years ago, and May she died last- she died last year. This was fake, it had to be. Ben had been shot, and Peter saw him die. And May had been killed in a car accident, there was no way that could have been faked.

Peter, still shaking his head whispered, "if that's- if that's true. Why am I living here then. Why am I living with Tony and not- and not you two."

'Because we were away for a while, Peter you know this, are you feeling okay?' Ben questioned, looking at Peter the way he used to when he was concerned.

Peter didn't reply, instead, he covered his ears with even more force and slid down the wall. His head spinning and his legs weak. The only thing that could fall from his lips was a constant 'no,' because this wasn't real, and yet, they were right in front of him.

'We are real Peter.'

"Kid, hey, what's going on," Tony rushed out, moving quickly to crouch in front of Peter, worry in his eyes.

Tony had been sat in the living room when FRIDAY had alerted him of the panic Peter was in and had rushed in here as quick as he could.

"Dad- they're- they're dead. They aren't here, right," Peter whispered, tears in Peters eyes as he looked at Tony.