Where did everybody go?

A/N- Again, this is a copy from an old book and I'm very sorry about that but it fits very well with this prompt and I do love this one. 

0 Abandonment 0

-Third Person P.O.V-

Peter stepped out of the lift after a pretty bad day at school. Flash had been extra mean today also being more physical than usual.

"Hey dad. Hey pops," Peter voices as he enter the living room not really paying attention to his surroundings as he enters the kitchen.

When he got no reply, he looked over and saw another kid sat beside his parents and the rest of his family.

Confusion takes me over as he walks over to them.

"Hello?" Peter asks unsure of what's happening.

No one looks at him as they laugh with the new kid.

"Hey Peter," my dad says, that's when everyone else notices him. Pops replies with, "hey," and everyone else just nodded in acknowledgment.

"who umm, who is this?" Peter questions.

Everyone turns to look at Peter and he finally gets a look at the boy, he looks to be around Peters age with black hair and blue eyes.

"This is Ben, he is the new intern here, we are going to give him a room," Natasha replies.

"Oh okay, well hi Ben it's nice to meet you. I'm Peter" Peter speaks holding out his hand to shake Bens.

He looks away and turns into Tonys side, "Bambi what's up," he says carding his hand through Bens hair.

Peter can feel his heart break, as that nickname has always been Peters, no one else's.

"I don't like Peter. I feel threatened by him," Ben whispers burying his head further into Tonys chest.

Peter can't stop the laugh that falls from his lips as he hears that.

Steve sends a disapproving look toward Peter and he shrinks at the glare sent from all the rest of his family.

"Peter, I think it would be best if you leave," Steve says.

Everyone around the room nods and Peter feels as though his heart just turned to dust.

"Where am I meant to go?" Peter asks tears welling up within his eyes.

"Honestly we don't care we just don't want you here," Tony replies, as tears begin to fall down Peters face.

Peter can see see everyone's eyes flash red but it disappears as quickly as it had come.

He spots Ben smirking from his spot against my dad.

"I think it would be best if you don't come back Peter. We don't want you here, you were a mistake. A big one," Clint says.

Peter grabs his bag and stumbles out of the tower eyes blurred with tears and violent thoughts rushing to the forefront of his mind, Peter pushed them back, to the dark depths of his mind and once he is out of the building he collapses against a wall in an alley.

That night it was cold, colder than usual for Peter for both the inside and outside of him; cold on the outside from the biting coldness of the frosty air; and cold on the inside from the bitter emptiness that has settled itself into his chest and deep within the roots of his heart.

His Dad's didn't want him, the ones who always said they would be there, that they would never leave him; kept him safe from the darkness in the world, but now they don't want him, how could they, he's am just like Flash says.