They look so pretty when they bleed

0 Blood loss + Trail of blood 0

-Third Person P.O.V-

Peter was sat in his car, making his way along the road and closer to home. His dad had gifted him the car three months ago when it was his birthday. He had been learning to drive a long time before that, but he wasn't legally allowed to drive until then.

Most people would think he was a bad driver, but growing up having the Avengers as your family and being Spider-Man, meant you learnt pretty quickly, and from a young age, meaning he passed his test straight away.

Another thing to mention, on his birthday, his dad had introduced him to the world as a Stark and the heir of Stark Industries. Everyone had taken it well, but both Peter, and his family knew there would be people out there who wouldn't like him, or at least do something to him for it.

Peter just didn't think it would be so soon.

As he was driving along, he kept his eyes on the road and his senses making sure he was being carful as well.

"We could have had it all, rolling in the deep," Peter sang under his breath, nodding his head up and down as he listened to Adele.

Peter felt his senses begin to ring more, and Peter looked at the road in more concentration, cutting his singing off and instead making sure to pay attention.

Even with him paying attention, it wasn't enough to be able to stop what was about to happen.

A truck came barrelling from the other side and aiming right at Peters car, he only had time to shout before it crashed into him, sending his car spinning out of control. It continued to spin before it began to roll over itself continuously.

Peter vision darkened as consciousness ebbed away. He could feel himself being thrown around, his head hitting the wall and steering wheel, and his limbs being crushed under the weight of the car. He might have been Spider-Man, but that didn't mean he could take this.

In the back of his mind, he knew his dad would be here soon, seeing as Karen was placed in the car, and was told to alert Tony if something like this were to happen.

As the car rolled to a stop, Peter felt the final thread of consciousness snap and he fell into the darkness.

-

Peter came too sharply.

He could hear someone walking towards him, and his senses were screaming at him to run and hide.

A small whimper fell from his lips as he moved, feeling his bones protest and his body burn. He could feel most of his head and arm slick with blood and knew there was probably something very long. But he knew, even in his clouded, concussed head, he knew he needed to moved now before it became a whole lot worse.

"You sure this was the Stark kids car," One of the men whispered, proving to Peter just how right he was.

"Definitely."

Gritting his teeth, Peter pulled the seatbelt from the catch with his uninjured hand- which annoyingly was his left- and began to slowly pull himself from the crumpled car.

He knew he had probably broken his arm and leg, and a concussion was definitely on the table. His ribs burned with every breath he took and he could barley suck in a breath, even then it came out wheezy and breathless.

The men were about one hundred feet away from Peter now, and he knew he needed to hurry if he wanted to not be caught.

Thankfully, there was undergrowth all around him from where his car had spun into, allowing him somewhere to hide.

Agonizingly, he pulled himself from the cars grasp and begun to pull himself through the undergrowth. He knew it would be far more efficient if he were to walk, or at least crawl, but Peter worried he might pass out if he did so. His vision was already darkening around the edges and he knew he had to speed up before he passed out again.

He went on for about five minutes before he could go no more.

His head was spinning and every breath felt as though it was tearing him apart. He found a deep ditch and pulled himself into it before covering it with leaves. He knew it wasn't much, but it was the best he could do right now with how bad he felt.

As darkness clouded his vision once more he whispered, "please help me dad."

-

As soon as he landed at the scene he knew someone had done something. There was no way someone could mess up that much, and not only that, Tony could tell someone was responsible as he saw two men looking around and pointing into the undergrowth.

And to top it all off. They had a gun.

Tony growled under his breath and shot towards them in incredible speeds and stood in front of them.

"You fucked up," Tony spoke, not giving them a chance to defend themselves before they were being shot down (they were tasered, high enough voltage to incapacitate them until they could be taken by SHEILD).

Tony looked at the car and couldn't stop the worry from growing. He saw Peter wasn't in there, and instead there was a trail of blood leading in.

"FRI, heat scan for Peter," Tony requested, flying up into his suit and following the blood trail.

'Here sir,' FRIDAY replied quickly, showing where Peter was.

"You'll be okay kiddo."

-

A week later, and Tony had gotten Peter a new car.

"I don't want you driving this until you're fully healed," Tony instructed, looking at Peter.

Peter rolled his eyes and shook his head, "dad, I only have a scratch left, I'm all good."

"Just cause you're good on the outside, doesn't mean you are on the inside. You were bleeding internally, and that takes time to heal. You also lost a lot of blood, way too much in fact. So not until FRIDAY, Karen and the doctors give you an all clear will I let you drive it," Tony instructed.

Peter huffed but allowed a smile to slip onto his face, "thanks dad. For this, and for saving me."

"You can always trust on me Pete," Tony replied, meaning ever word.