24

"It's a boy", Addison said. "It's a girl", Alison countered. Addison glared at her sister, "I know what I'm saying, little sis. It's a boy". Alison pushed her aside and they began their cat fight.

Arieon sighed and shook her head in amusement. She heard the door open in the background and the phone was picked up. Her mother's face came in view.

"Hey sweetie", Elisa said with a heartwarming smile. "Hi Mom", Arieon smiled. "How are you holding up?", Elisa asked her. "I'm okay. I've been getting tired lately", Arieon told her.

Elisa chuckled and turned to face her other two daughters. "The both of you need to stop before I send you to rehab", she said before turning back to the screen. "You'll just have to take it easy", she said. Arieon giggled and nodded.

"Okay Mom. Please say hi to dad for me" she said. "I'll do just that, sweetie", her mom said and she hung up. Arieon sighed and dropped her phone on the bed before standing up.

She made her way to the library and went to look for a book when she saw Enzo sitting on one of the couches reading a novel. He hadn't even noticed her because he was into the book he was reading.

An amused smile formed on her lips as she approached him. "The book must be very interesting for you not to notice my presence", she said making him look up.

"I thought you were sleeping like I told you to", he said. She rolled his eyes. He wasn't surprised that she'd never do anything he said. "What are you doing here?", She asked as she went to one of the shelves to look for something to read.

"I have a library for a reason", he replied as he turned his attention back to his novel. "So the big scary Italian Don reads Romance novels", she teased as she picked out the second copy of the book he was reading.

"If it bothers you that much, I couldn't even give two fucks. There's a lot you don't know about me", he said. She rolled her eyes and went to sit on the arm chair in front of him.

"Then tell me. Aren't I your wife?", she said. He scowled and turned to face his book. "Stop being uptight and closed off. If I'm not wrong, you literally stalked me throughout my life", she said.

"I didn't stalk you. My father did", he said and she chuckled. "Just talk about something I should know", she said.

"Hmm, I don't know what to talk about", he said. He didn't understand why Arieon wanted to talk to him and she too didn't know why she wanted to talk to him.

Then one of his men walked in, "Capo". "Hmm?", Enzo replied. "Matthew asked to see you", the man replied. Enzo's jaw clenched jaw and stood up. "Where the fuck is he?", He asked. Arieon frowned at the amount of anger in his voice.

"What's wrong?", She asked. "In your office?", The man answered. "Stay here and don't come out", Enzo told her before following the man out of the library. Knowing she was obviously going to disobey him, he decided to lock the doors of the library.

"He actually locked me in", she scoffed and crossed her arms. She let out a huff and stood up from her seat.

Enzo walked into his office and saw Matthew sitting on his chair. Enzo rolled his eyes at his arrogance. If there was anyone more arrogant than Enzo in this world, it was Matthew.

"It's been a long time, Vincenzo", Matthew smirked. Enzo rolled his eyes and sat down on one of the couches. "What are you doing in my house, Chevalier?", He asked.

Matthew chuckled and shook his head at Enzo's attitude. "Relax, mon ami. I'm just here to see you", Matthew said. Enzo narrowed his eyes at him, "Get straight to the fucking point".

"You took something from me, Armani", Matthew said and Enzo grinned. "Your wife?", He asked making Matthew glare at him. "Don't bring Katherine into this", he said. Enzo shrugged and said, "You said I took something from you, tell me. I know Katherine is doing just fine up there knowing she's free from your terror".

Matthew clenched his jaw as he slammed his hand on the table. "Watch it. This is my house, this my fucking country, my fucking territory", Enzo warned.

"I'll get you back for what you took from me. The bombing of aren't enough? You'll loose the thing you love most", Matthew told him. "Get the fuck out of my house", Enzo glared at him.

Matthew chuckled and stood up to leave. He walked out of the office with Enzo tailing behind. Enzo wasn't ready to let Matthew do something stupid in front of him.

"You have a beautiful home, Armani", Matthew said as he got to the exit. Just then, Agatha walked into living room. She froze in her steps and swallowed hard as Matthew's eyes landed her.

"Your girlfriend is cute", he said and she glared at him. "I am not his girlfriend", she said angrily with her British accent coming out. "Leave my house", Enzo said annoyed.

After Matthew left, Enzo went back to the library and unlocked the door. He only hoped that Arieon wouldn't have had an idea to jump out of the window.

Fortunately for him, she was already asleep on the couch by the farthest and darkest part of the room. He chuckled at how calm she looked while asleep.

He decided to carry her so she wouldn't stress herself to walk up the stairs.

As Enzo was tucking her in bed, his phone began to ring. "What?", He answered. "I've found the fool that stole from us", Matteo replied. "Nice. Bring him in", Enzo said and he brushed Arieon's face away from her face.

"Meet me in the dungeon", Matteo said. "va bene, sii veloce", Enzo said before hanging up. As he stood up straight Arieon shifted in her sleep.

Agatha walked in. "I'm sorry for walking in at the moment earlier. I didn't even know he was around", she said and Enzo chuckled. "I'm not mad, Veramente", he said. "Gli avrei tirato un coltello o una ragazza se avesse provato una cosa stupida", she said and he chuckled.

Even though, Agatha was a British, six years in Italy was enough to teach her their language.

"Watch over Arieon while I attended to something", he said to her as he walked to the door. "Gladly", she said and he smiled. "Thank you", he said and walked out if the room.

He made his way down the stairs to where the underground dungeon was. The disgusting stench of dried blood filled his nose but it was something he was used too.

As a Don, you would be the one doing the most killings. His first kill was at the age of ten, he didn't even flinch when blood spluttered out of the victim's mouth.

"Capo", the guards bowed. He nodded at them before opening the metal door and waking into the room. The room was large but messy because this was were their victims were being carved on and killed mercilessly.

He saw the culprit tied to the met chair in the middle of the room while Matteo was eagerly sharpening his dagger.

"Look who we have here", Enzo said gingerly as he dragged an empty wooden chair to the front of the man.

The man looked up with scared and wide eyes.

A grin formed Enzo's lips. "Let's begin, shall we?".