57

Arieon sat in the sunroom as she read a novel she found on the nightstand in Enzo's room. It was a werewolf story that seemed to capture her attention and didn't make her notice when Enzo walked in.

He leaned on the door frame as he admired her beauty. Her stomach was still flat but the glow in her skin was an evidence that there was a new life growing inside her. Her beautiful brown hair had grown so long that it flowed past her elbows. The way she'd pout unconsciously was driving him nuts.

"Bella is stupid", she mumbled as sh was obviously upset with the main female character of the story. "You seem to forget about your surroundings", Enzo said causing her jolt out of her seat in fear. The book fell down with a loud thud while Arieon was still in shock. Enzo chuckled and walked towards her. "Sorry", he said as he bent down to pick up the book. Arieon knew he was anything but sorry. "You scared the hell out of me!", she glared at him but he just grinned at him.

"The result was worth it", he said and she rolled her eyes. "What are you doing up here?", she asked. "I came to see what you were doing up here", he answered. "Aren't you supposed to be at work?", she asked. He shrugged and opened the novel. "I can work from home", he answered and she rolled her eyes. The real reason he stayed home was because he missed her. She also missed him but they were both too stubborn to accept it.

For the past two days, Enzo hadn't been home. Arieon tried to act unaffected and unworried but she couldn't help but stop to check the room which he slept in every minute. The children kept asking for their dad and he wouldn't pick phone calls.

He arrived home late in the morning and had come to see her. "Have you had your breakfast?", Enzo asked her. Arieon crossed her arms across her chest, "Does it matter?". "Yes, it does. You need to eat if you want good health", he said. When did he become a doctor?, Arieon thought angrily. "I'll do whatever I want, when I want to", she said. He exhaled and ran his hand through his hair trying not to get frustrated.

"Arieon, you do know that you're a twenty seven year old woman and you're acting like your five year old daughter. You have Anemia, let's not forget that. And you're also pregnant, what other reason do u have to give for you to eat your food? A light breakfast won't hurt", he said as he tried to not sound annoyed but failed.

Arieon averted her eyes to the floor as she felt guilty. She felt a little girl being scolded for doing wrong. "I'm sorry", she mumbled. A sigh left Enzo lips as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her towards him. A quiet and surprised gasp left Arieon's lips as she collided with his hard body. The heat radiating from his body was enough to make her knees feel weak. "I need you to be healthy and okay", he mumbled into her hair.

"Enzo", she said as she looked up to lock eyes with him. *So beautiful*, Enzo thought as his eyes fell on her plump pink lips. Her eyes fell onto his and she began to have an internal battle with herself. "Arieon", Enzo whispered. With a swift move, Arieon crashed her lips on his and wrapped her arms around his neck. Enzo was still surprised by her action but pulled her closer. "Need. More", Arieon moaned against his lips making him caress her hips.

They broke the kiss to catch their breaths. They were breathing heavily but Arieon began caress his collar bone with her fingers. Within seconds, she was pinned to the wall with her hands above her head and their lower bodies together.

"You're playing with fire, love", Enzo breathed as he stared at her eyes. Arieon stared back and then rocked her her hips forward causing him to groan in pleasure. She was a vixen indeed. "Arieon", he warned. She looked at him and batted her eyes innocently. "What did I do?", she whispered innocently causing him to groan. "You're going to be the death of me", he groaned again and placed his lips on hers. Satisfied, she pulled her hands away from his grip and wrapped her arms around his neck as he pressed her against the wall.

Enzo pulled away from the kiss and looked at her. "How do you want it?", he asked. "Any how you please", she replied and pulled him back.
____________

Arieon woke up and let out a soft yawn as she looked around the room. They were no longer in the sunroom. Enzo had carried her back to his room since she couldn't walk anymore. She turned around and found out she was laying on top of him with one of his arms around her waist while he slept.

A small giggle left her mouth as she took in his features. He hadn't shaved for some weeks which caused him to have a stubble but to her, it was hot. She spotted the eagle tattoo on his neck and smiled. Then her eyes landed on a very small cursive writing on the left side of his chest.

She squinted her eyes so she could see it clearly. Then her eyes widened. 'ARIEON' was written on it with little hearts and a small sun. Why would he tattoo my name to his body? Especially on his left chest?, she thought as she looked back at him. He looked so beautiful and innocent while he slept. She couldn't believe she was still in love with him. I'll still love you even if you'll never love me, a tear slipped down her cheek as she traced the tattoo with her fingers.

"Many people don't like being stared at", Enzo said making her gasp a little. His was deep and caused goosebumps to rise on her skin. "I thought you were asleep", she said as she retracted her fingers from his chest. He hummed sleepily, "I was, until you began to trace my tattoo". A shocked gasp left her mouth as he pulled her up against his chest and opened his eyes.

Her blue eyes locked with his gray ones and a lazy grin formed on his lips. "Can you still walk?", he asked. "Shut up", she hit his chest playfully making him laugh. "You're lucky the kids are at school", he said to her. She raised a brow at him. "What if they weren't?". "I'm sure you wouldn't want them to know how we made them", he teased and she felt her face get hot. "Enzo!", she groaned and buried her face in his chest. "Your screams would even make it more interesting", he continued and she hit his chest again.

"Okay, okay. I understand, now stop", she groaned and he laughed. "What time is it?", Enzo asked. She looked up at the clock, "One forty-five". "I need to pick up the kids by two", he said. "They missed you like crazy", Arieon said. "I apologise sincerely for not being at home but I really needed to go to work", he explained. She sighed and moved off him. "You need to get ready", she said as she rested her head on one of the pillows.

"What about you?", he asked. She looked at him as he sat up straight. "Somebody had disabled my walking ability for about an hour", she said. A proud smirk form on Enzo's face, "I wonder who that is".