29

After watching the video Matthew sent them, Enzo burst into rage. He nearly smashed the laptop to the ground if Matteo hadn't intervened.

"That motherfucking bitch, his going to die!", Enzo said angrily. "You have to be careful", Emiliano said to him. Enzo turned to his father. "Don't make me loose all my self control. I'm the one cleaning up your stupid mistake", he said.

Emiliano sighed, "You're the one still keeping it to heart. You think I'm proud of my mistake?".

"You show no remorse for doing it and now see where it has gotten us. Instead of making allies, you make enemies. FUCKING ENEMIES!", Enzo said in rage.

Emiliano's jaw has clenched as he tried to contain himself. He wasn't going to lash out on his son knowing how unstable he is.

"The Armani and Chevalier families have always been enemies, it's not something we can change", Emiliano said.

Enzo wasn't even paying attention to him anymore. His mind was remembering how Matthew harassed and molested his wife. He hoped her and the baby were okay.

The door opened and Veneza ran in. "Enzo!", She screamed. "Aren't you meant to be in school?", Her father asked. She rolled her eyes at him. "I think we know where she is", Veneza told Enzo. He narrowed his eyes at her, "Don't play with me". She rolled her eyes.

"It's true, we've found her location". They looked at the door to see Agatha leaning on the door frame with a laptop in her hand. She looked like she was out if breath and would fall any minute.

"You're meant to be resting!", Enzo scolded her as Matteo went to carry her in bridal style. She rolled her eyes and held out the laptop for him. "Just check it", she said.

Enzo sighed and looked back at the laptop. His eyes narrowed when he saw the name of the location. "I placed a tracker powder on her foundation when I did her makeup", Agatha said. "You're a genius", Matteo said. She nodded. "Now that we know she's in Grand Est, what are we going to do?", He asked.

"Dumbass, he'll obviously go to where his roots are deep. That's his territory", Enzo told him. "If we're going to rescue Arieon, we'll need reinforcement", Emiliano said. "This is the part where allies are needed", Matteo said as he gently placed Agatha on one of the couches.

"Matteo, get in touch with Marcello, David and Viktor", Enzo told him. He nodded and pulled out his phone as he walked out if his office.

"Father, gather the men and start to train them", Enzo said to Emiliano. He nodded and left. "What am I to do?",Veneza asked. "Go back to school", Enzo said and she scowled at him.

"I'll go and take a rest now", Agatha stood up and left the office leaving only the two siblings.

"Enzo, you've got to let me do something", Veneza begged. He shook his head, "You're not doing anything". "But I want to come with you guys", she said. "I'm not loosing you too. Matthew is a psychotic man with no etiquette", he said to her.

"But", she wanted to say but he stopped her. "I love you, Veneza. I've already list one sister, I can't loose the other", he said through gritted teeth. Their late sister was a very sensitive topic for Enzo.

She sighed and wrapped her arms around him, "I'm sorry". "Don't be sorry, I'm just worried for your safety", he said into her hair. "But you promise to bring her back", she said. "I promise", he said.

......................

Tired.
Hungry.
Depressed.
Defeated.
Weak.
Hopeless.
Those were the words anyone could use to describe how Arieon was feeling. She wasn't even sure she would able to live to see the other day.