48

Arieon was walking towards her room when someone grabbed her arm. She turned around to see Cody holding her. She yanked her arm away and glared at him, "What do you want?". "You've been scarce these days", he said as he place his hands in his pockets. "And that concerns you?", she raised a brow. "Your safety is my concern", he said with a charming smile. Cody was a very handsome man with blonde hair and green eyes but he wasn't her type. She didn't like his player ways and the way he flirted shamelessly with girls.

"It's late and I need to rest", Arieon said as she turned to leave. He grabbed her arm and pinned her to the wall. "Stop playing hard to get", he smirked at her. She glared at him as her cheeks reddened in embarrassment. She didn't like being in this kind of position. Of anyone saw them like this, she'd die of embarrassment. "Get off", she placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away. He stumbled a little and she took the opportunity to slip away.

"You can't resist me, can you?", he teased her. She turned around to glare at him, "You're not worth my time". "I love a good chase, don't worry. I'll win your heart very soon", Cody said with an arrogant grin. Someone else already has it. she rolled her eyes. "Good luck", she said and turned to leave. "Dream about me!", he said after her. She rolled her eyes and walked into her room. She let out a sigh of relief and went to sit on her bed. She grabbed a bottle of water and pill bottle from the nightstand and opened them. After taking the pill, she dropped them on the nightstand before standing up.

She stripped out if her clothes and went to take a shower. As the warm water cascaded down her body, she felt the tension in her muscles ease. She let out a satisfied moan as she began to wash her body. After a wonderful and relaxing shower, she dried her hair and wrapped her body is a small white towel before walking out of the room. A small scream left her mouth as she saw someone in her room. She recognized him as Enzo and her eyes widened. He turned around to look at her and he felt his throat go dry.

He didn't expect her to be out yet. "What are you doing here?", she asked as she clutched the towel tighter to her chest. She was afraid it would fall. The small thin material didn't do much to hid her tasteful body from him. His hand itched to grab her and do so many unholy things to her. One of them being lovemaking. His jaw clenched as he swallowed hard. Arieon cleared her throat as her cheeks heated in embarrassment. "There's no reason to be embarrassed. I've seen all of you before", Enzo said. Arieon nodded abd walked towards him. "As I asked earlier, what are you doing here?", she asked again.

"The kids asked me to give you these", he handed her a purple hand made envelope. Ir was obvious that children made the envelope. An average person would be embarrassed to carry something like that but Enzo felt proud of his kids for being creative. He'd literally cut the tongue of anyone that'll speak ill of his kids.

She opened the envelope and brought out a few papers filled with drawings. A smile formed on her lips as she saw a picture of a stick-like person in a purple dress with black hair and blue hair. There was a childish handwriting at the bottom that read 'My beautiful mommy with blue eyes'. Enzo, on the other hand couldn't concentrate with the way her breasts were peaking out of her towel. Getting conscious of how the tension in the room was getting thicker, Arieon placed the drawings on the nightstand and turned to face him. The towel almost fell but she grabbed it quickly.

A gasp left her mouth as she realized her left nipple was on display. She quickly covered it with a towel and looked up to see Enzo clenching and unclenching his jaw. Those eyes looked as if they were boring into her soul. It looked as if he could see the desire she had for him. 'Go closer!', her mind screamed at her. Fuck this, Enzo crossed the distance and yanked the towel away from her body. She gasped and covered her breasts with her arms. "Enzo!", she said.