Chapter 1

Numb. A feeling Vittorino Bergamaschi was not foreign to. He didn't feel what people felt every day. He felt numb from human emotions, especially love. He built his business from the ground and reached heights where people bow their heads for him to place his shoe on. He knew what he was and how he made people shiver with his presence. But everyone hits a speed bump sometime in life and for Vittorino it was that awful night his car crashed into a speeding car and left him in a coma for a month.

Vittorino was built tough, a fighter and he fought death to live another day. But like everything in life, he had to pay for his second chance in life. His sight. He woke up from the coma to darkness.

It has been few months into his accident and though many of his wounds have healed, his sight is still obscure. For a smart man like him, adopting to his current state was not a difficult task. The doctors told him to be patient and he was ready to wait. The only problem now was, he couldn't see what was sucking him between his legs. With no vision to feast on his prey's curves, he was unable to get his rod hard or even stand up.

"Leave," says Vittorino and without another word, the girl rushes out of the room. Everyone around him knew Vittorino doesn't repeat his statements.

Vittorino wore his pants and cautiously walks to his liquor cabinet to pour him a drink. He had to rely only on his instincts to do the simplest of works and he was getting the hang of it quite quickly.

"I made sure the doctors check your dick if it's working. They assured me it is" says Dexter, Vittorino's business partner and one and only friend.
"Some random girl sucking my dick never excited me and will never be enough for me," says Vittorino pouring his drink.
"Can't bring Tiffany back. She died in that accident" says Dexter.
"I don't need to be reminded," says Vittorino holding the glass tight in his hand.
"I was just...." Starts Dexter but Vittorino interrupts him and says only one word "leave"
Dexter knew better than to say another word and leaves Vittorino alone.

Vittorino had proposed to Tiffany the night of the accident. No one could have predicted how the night and his life would have changed that one night. What Vittorino also didn't know was someone else was suffering from the same grief he was.

Fleur Hope watches her boyfriend, Josh's coffin lowered to the ground on the day which was supposed to be their wedding. She watches her first love, the father of her twins resting peacefully in a comfortable coffin. If he had not left his children behind for her to take care, Fleur would have loved to share that coffin with him. She smiles at the thought of her in his arms, resting together for eternity. But Fleur had to stay alive for a little bit longer for her children, for their children.

Fleur and Josh were high school sweethearts and teen parents. Both had to drop out of school to raise their children. Josh was an orphan and Fleur had only her elder sister to call family. Well, Fleur had her 3yr old twins Ella and Ethan as her family now.

Josh was coming back from his bachelor's party that night when his friend who was driving at full speed ran the red light and hit a car leaving everyone in that accident dead except one survivor.
Vittorino Bergamaschi.

Josh's death hit the family a bit too hard. Josh was the bread earner for the family and with him gone, Fleur was struggling to meet the ends meets with the twins. She had taken a job in a small restaurant/cafe with her sister as a dishwasher but as Fleur was breaking too many plates so, she was sent to take care of the cash register. But Fleur was struggling due to her weak math. Before she would be fired, her sister sucked a favor to make Fleur a waitress.

"What did you do?" Asks Fleur.
"Don't worry about it" says Anna.
Fleur sees the manager smile at Anna and Fleur knew how Anna got Fleur her job.