Chapter 9

It's the most romantic thing when a boy claims to knock down stars from the sky for the girl he loves

It's the most romantic thing when a boy claims to knock down stars from the sky for the girl he loves. Now, it sounds innocent to claim that but what the young minds don't know is men don't claim it but do it.

Fleur was seeing stars while reaching the height no one had taken her before. She was moaning, screaming, begging, and also counting the stars this man was making her see.

Vittorino was seated on a chair a little away from Fleur with a cigar in one hand and scotch in another. He was enjoying her screams and was waiting for her to stop screaming and faint. He was impressed to see she was still conscious even after hours of the vibrator up her cunt and asshole, vibrating at max. To add to it, the clams on her nipples gave her a little shock every few minutes. And the stars she was seeing were from cumming multiple times from the past few hours.

"Oh God, I will die if this continues any longer" moans Fleur.
"You won't" is all Vittorino says and finishes his drink. He stands up from his place and cautiously walks to Fleur and sits in front of her. He touches her face and pushes two fingers in her mouth and says to suck. She sucks them moaning continuously. He removes the vibrator from her cunt and replaces it with his wet fingers. He curled his fingers inside her and that's when she screams "I am dizzy" and slowly falls unconscious.

Vittorino removes his fingers, stops the other vibrator, and removes the nipple clamps. He unties her and lifts her in his arms and very carefully places her on the bed. He dresses her in a short dress she wore before and sits at the edge of the bed, close to her. He moves his hand on her face mentally building an image of her. He smiles at his desperation to see the girl to who he is starting to build a liking.

Vittorino calls his driver, Charles, and tells him to carry the girl to the quarters.

Charles was a well-built man who not only was Vittorino's driver but his bodyguard too. Charles knew everything about Vittorino and always stood by him all the time. Except for the day of the accident as very conveniently, he had broken his leg a day before the accident. This made Charles a suspect in the controversy of the accident. At this point, everyone was a suspect.

Rosary opens the door of the quarters for Charles and lets him place Fleur on her bed.
"Rough night," says Rosary and smirks at the passed-out Fleur.

The next morning, Fleur woke up with her twins jumping up and down on her bed.
"Wake up mummy, it's today," says Ella.
Fleur opens her eyes and smiles at her twins and suddenly she realizes she was in her bed. The last she remembers is when she was being fucked to oblivious.

Fleur starts off her day by making breakfast for her kids, dressing them up, and getting ready to drop them at school. She then sees Rosary walking out of Anna's room all dressed up.
"Good morning," says Rosary.
"You stayed the night? Wait, did you see who brought me here?" Asks Fleur.
"Of course, you were carried home," says Rosary.
"By?" Asks Fleur expecting to know who the man was he spent the night with. She was waiting for Rosary to tell her how he looked.
"The driver dropped you off," says Rosary to Fleur's disappointment.
"Oh," says Fleur and then screams "he knows where I live"