Chapter 5

The next morning Vittorino finds himself getting dressed by the same girl he spent his night inside

The next morning Vittorino finds himself getting dressed by the same girl he spent his night inside. Vittorino couldn't resist himself and took her two more times last night before dismissing her for the night.

Fleur looks at the sharply dressed man in front of her and says "thank you for this job sir. I am available for any more assistance you may need for the whole day too. Like a full-time job."
Vittorino doesn't say anything and Fleur wondered if he could speak.

Vittorino walks outside of the room with Fleur walking behind him. She watches him walk to the dining area and take his seat. He was waiting and Fleur noticed it. She looks around and doesn't see any maids serving him. He lifts his hand and tries to feel the food on the plate which was not there.
Fleur steps into the dining area and serves him his breakfast. She even lifts a fork with scrambled eggs to his lips.
"Say Aah," says Fleur trying to feed Vittorino like she would feed her toddlers. Amused by her action, Vittorino opens his mouth and Fleur feeds him his breakfast. She watches as he drinks his coffee and giggles.
"It's good you are drinking your coffee yourself. I wouldn't want to risk burning you again" says Fleur trying to make conversation.

After breakfast, Vittorino stood at the entrance to leave for the office and felt Fleur next to him. Without warning, he holds her arm and walks to the car. He pushes her into the car and climbs in behind her.

Fleur was taken back to what was happening and when he pushed her in the car, she slid in seeing him climbing in behind her. All through the ride, Fleur had wide eyes watching Vittorino waiting for an explanation.

They reach the basement of the office and the driver opens the door for Vittorino. Fleur hesitantly climbs out behind him and looks around to figure out what to do. She looks at Vittorino and it felt like he was waiting. She looks at the elevator and holds his arm so very lightly leading him to the elevator. They enter the elevator and she asks "floor 45? I assume as it is the top floor and usually, the boss is on the top?"
Vittorino nods and both ride the elevator with Fleur trying to build up the courage to ask him what she was doing here.

They reach the top floor and see Lisa rushing to the elevator.
"I am so sorry boss. I was just coming down to receive you" says Lisa looking shit scared.
Vittorino walks out of the elevator with Fleur behind and consciously walks to his cabin. Fleur walks in front of him and pulls the door to no wale.
"It's stuck," says Fleur trying hard to pull the door open.
"What's wrong with you?" Says Lisa and pushes the door open.
"Sorry, I thought fancy doors open different," says Fleur and follows Vittorino inside his cabin and holds his arm to lead him to his chair.

"Stay out till called in" commands Lisa but Fleur looks at Vittorino for confirmation.
"Should I wait out?" Asks Fleur and he nods so she walks to the door and pushes it but then pulls it and awkwardly laughs and walks out.

"I am sorry sir" apologizes Lisa again.
"I can't wait around for you to assist me every time. You have other duties too" says Vittorino.
"So, will Fleur join you every time?" Asks Lisa.
"She did mention a full-time job. It wouldn't hurt to keep her around. But I want her to figure out I am the same person she spent the night and came back to dress in the morning" says Vittorino.
"She doesn't seem so smart. It may take her time to add 2 and 2 together" says Lisa.
"In that time, I will enjoy my time with her. Give her a servant's quarter and put her on the payroll for a full-time job. Also, instruct her what her duties are" says Vittorino.
"Yes, sir," says Lisa.
"Also, fix an appointment with the doctor. I have intense headaches lately" says Vittorino and stands up to walk to the liquor cabinet and pours himself a drink.

"You will have to assist him in anything he wants assistance with. And you can shift to the servant's quarters behind the mansion" says Lisa.
"Do I have to pay rent to stay in the quarters?" Asks Fleur.
"No," says Lisa and Fleur hug and kisses her real hard on her cheek.

"What do we have here? Live porn? Show me some skin baby" says Dexter approaching the two.
"Get off me," says Lisa and moves Fleur away.
"Thank you so much. I get to live rent-free in a mansion" says Fleur.
"Behind the mansion," says Lisa.
"Same. It's free" she says she smiles wide looking at Dexter.
"Yippy. How about we celebrate with a make-out session. Start you both, I'll record it" says Dexter.
"Huh?" Says Fleur confused.
"Dream on it and you, go in and stay close to the boss," says Lisa.
"Can I call my sister to inform her?" Asks Fleur and Lisa nods.

Lisa watches Fleur walk away and Dexter asks "where do I know that girl? Oh wait, she spilled coffee at Vittorino. What is she doing here?" Says Dexter and gasped and continues "are you being replaced? Oh goody good"
"I am not going anywhere leaving boss vulnerable for vultures to attack him," says Lisa and sees Dexter's demeanor change.

"You think little old you, who can't stand too close to a man can act like a bodyguard to Vittorino? Don't act like you care bitch. I know it's all act you put up when you say you care for him. Everyone knows how he treats you. I know how he reminds you where you come from" says Dexter and walks away smirking at her. Lisa looks at him irritated and walks away to get back to her work.

Vittorino sat on his chair while being watched by Fleur with a huge smile.
"My landlord is not a good guy, he has always been creepy. I can't wait to throw his key on his face and tell him to fuck off" says Fleur all excited. She continues to talk and stops when Vittorino bangs his hand on the table startling her. Fleur didn't dare speak again.

Lisa walks in a few minutes later and says "few papers need your signatures" and stands beside Vittorino handing him a pen to sign.
"Leave," says Vittorino in a deep voice and Lisa looks up at Fleur who heard Vittorino speak for the first time.
Vittorino turns to Lisa and she realizes he told her to leave and she leaves.

"Read these papers to me," says Vittorino, and Fleur starts reading the papers aloud. Vittorino leans back at his chair and listens to her melodic voice. It felt like he was listening to a poem being sung and not legal documents with clauses.

"Are you a singer?" Asks Vittorino with his eyes closed.
"Yes, I love to sing and dance," says Fleur.
"Hmm. Continue" is all Vittorino says and Fleur continues to read the documents. After finishing, she guilds him to sign the papers.
"Call Lisa," he says and Fleur starts to walk away when he says "through phone"
Fleur picks the phone and says "do you happen to know her number?"
"3," says Vittorino, and Fleur presses 3, and Lisa picks.
"This is so cool. I can call you by dialing one number" says Fleur.
"What do you want?" Asks Lisa.
"Oh, Mr sir wanted me to call you," says Fleur.
"Why?" Asks Lisa.
"I don't know. He wants me to call you so I called. Now that I have called you...come" says Fleur and before Lisa hung up she heard Lisa curse under her breath.

Lisa walks into the cabin and Vittorino hands her the papers.
"Sir, you have a meeting with Mr. Cameron. He insists to see you" says Lisa and Vittorino nods.

"You are one hard son of a bitch. Can't you just die in the accident" laughs Mr. Brian Cameron.
"The devil doesn't die," says Dexter coming in behind him.
"I bet," says Brian and taking a seat and continue "in all seriousness, I am glad you are ok, man. And I am sorry for your loss"

Fleur looks at Vittorino and wondered who he lost.

"I wanted to talk to you in some matter, alone," says Brian.
"Hey, beautiful. Give us some privacy will you" says Dexter to Fleur.
"Both of you leave," says Vittorino.
"Sorry bro," says Brian to Dexter.
Dexter was not pleased but leaves with a hard expression and Fleur follows him.
"Asshole" curses Dexter standing outside the cabin with Fleur. He looks beside him and smirks at Fleur and walks away.

"We have discussed this before and I will say it again. You are playing with fire" says Brian.
"I have nothing to lose," says Vittorino.
"Not anymore for sure. Nothing will matter if you die" says Brian.
"I won't die till I find who is responsible for Tiffany's death. She didn't have to die so young" says Vittorino.
"It was an accident and didn't the other car hit yours?" Asks Brian.
"No," says Vittorino.
"What do you mean?" Asks Brian seated at the edge of his chair.
"My car lost control and crashed into the other car. Breaks of my car didn't work" says Vittorino.
"Someone tried to kill you," says Brian flabbergasted by the new information.
"Yes but unfortunately I lived and the innocent died," says Vittorino, guilt eating him from inside.

Vote,follow and comment.