Chapter 4

Vittorino's car comes to a stop in the basement of the Bergamaschi corps private limited

Vittorino's car comes to a stop in the basement of the Bergamaschi corps private limited. As soon as Vittorino exits his car, he is welcomed by Dexter with a warm smile which Vittorino could feel though he couldn't see.

"Welcome back brother. I got you a present" says Dexter and holds
Vitorino's right hand in his to hand him a crane.
"Before you say anything. You look badass holding it. Also, it's very expensive so please do not throw it away" says Dexter.
"Hmm.. " says Vittorino and starts walking forward with Lisa behind him.

All three get into the elevator and Lisa and Dexter stand behind Vittorino.
Dexter looks at Lisa and asks "still like pussies?"
Lisa ignores Dexter and he continues "I know you lesbos need dildos. If you want, I have a very real dildo in my pants. You are free to use it anytime you want".

Lisa finally looks at Dexter and says "does it come off?"
"No baby, it's more fun attached to me," says dexter.
"Pass. I dont use sticks. I like thick big rods which only one person has in this elevator" says Lisa.
"You?" Asks Dexter.
"If I had one. It will be bigger than yours" says Lisa.
"Bitch" says, Dexter.
"Watch it" warns Vittorino.

All three come out of the elevator and with light discrete touches on his elbows, Lisa guilds Vittorino to the conference room.

Lisa starts the meeting by saying "Mr. Vittorino Bergamaschi's sight is temporarily impaled. Surgery can be risky so the doctors have assured that he will gain his vision as the clot which is slowing the blood flow to his eyes dissolves from all the medications he is on. Mr. Bergamaschi wants the business to run as before without any problem and he will continue working as the acting chairman of the company"
Everyone bangs the table approving and welcoming him back.

"That went better than expected," says Dexter in now Vittorino's office.
"I don't want any work to stop. I will attend all meetings and meet clients like before" says Vittorino.
"Yes, boss," says Dexter and Lisa together.

Lisa was watching Dexter move closer to her while Vittorino spoke.
He stands closer to her and runs his hands on her butt. She immediately puts a little distance between them but Dexter pulls her closer by wrapping his arm around her waist. He grips her throat to silence her from speaking and was about to kiss her when he receives a hard hit on his back.