010

•OMNISCIENT•may 25, 2020 || New York City__________________________

OMNISCIENT
may 25, 2020 || New York City
__________________________

"can i have my girl back na? y'all kidnapped ha long enough" kentrell asked as his nephew rylie hugged all over brooke. rylie grew attached to her before she could barely step foot in the door and he's been hugged on her since.

"leave my baby alone kentrell. he likes her and so do i so that should tell you something" teelee said it instantly made him think of jazz. neither teelee or rylie liked jazz like that, she gave off of a sneaky vibe.

brooke didn't know what they were talking about, but she was glad that they liked her. she was nervous at first, but his sister welcomed her with open arms which was surprising since kentrell told brooke about how she reacted to his exes.

"anyways, we need to go to the mall so let's go" teelee suggested making brooke look over at kentrell. he shrugged and stood up. brooke stood up and handed rylie to teelee. it was kinda cold in ny, so teelee quickly got rylie dressed and they were soon on their way.

brooke made sure she brought money because she knew kentrell loved to shop. she probably wasn't gonna buy much because she went shopping before graduation.

they got into the truck and they were on their way to the mall. rylie climbed out of his mother's lap and made his way back over to brooke. "so brooke how did you meet my brother?"

"i actually knew who he was before i met him. i listened to a few of his songs, but the first time i actually saw him in person was when i went to a hosting with one of my bestfriends. he was hosting with her and one of his friends that came to the club with him asked for my number but i gave them my instagram instead. he slid in my dm the next day and here we are" brooke replied while trying to keep the story short and simple. kentrell had already told teelee how he met brooke, but she asked brooke to make sure her brother wasn't lying.

"well i hope you plan on sticking around. some of his ex hoes loved the money and clout that came with him. he's a genuine person and i want him to be happy, he deserves it." tee responded making brooke nod. kentrell was a sweetheart, but not just to brooke and she loved that.

"i told him from the very beginning that i already had clout and my own money. i don't want anything from him but him and that's the truth"

brooke and teelee conversated about kentrell the whole ride to the mall. he wasn't paying them any attention though cause he was too busy listening to music with his AirPods in. he was thinking about how much money he was about to spend in the mall on his 3 favorite people.

________________________

"rylie put that down" teelee fussed as rylie kept picking up things that she specifically told him not to touch. she didn't plan on buying him any toys because he had plenty, well more than enough.