024

•brooklyn jackson•3 MONTHS LATER || September 9,2020_________________

•brooklyn jackson•
3 MONTHS LATER || September 9,2020
_________________

"are y'all almost done? we need to finish up before kentrell gets back" we were decorating because i decided to throw kentrell a surprise album release party. TOP was dropping at midnight and we were trying to get everything together.

everything was pretty much done. we just had to add the finishing touches to the decorations. the tables, the stage, and the place where the food was gonna be was already set up. empty for the moment, but set up.

"alright ms.jackson, the stage is set up along with the chairs. it was nice doing business with you" mark said to me, shaking my hand. he was a friend of my aunt, he brought his coworkers here to help us pull this off.

"thank you mark and vice versa" i smiled at him nicely. we got everything finished and got ready to leave so we could get ready. i wasn't gonna let kentrell know that i was back until tonight at the party.

mark and his guys left and i waited for jania to come out. she was about to be 5 months, still little as hell and has yet to tell dejounte the news. i had no idea why she was still stalling.

she walked out, hit the button on her truck and i climbed in. she climbed in shortly before starting it up and turning on the air. we sat there for a moment before she backed out of the parking lot and drove off.

she planned on having a party soon to surprise him and i was all for it. we had alot to plan but for now, i was focused on this album release party. "so what you about to do?"

"i'm probably gonna go back to my aunt's house and stay there until the party since kentrell still thinks i'm in vegas" i replied, laughing. i missed him but i also couldn't spoil the surprise.

"okay" i pulled my phone out and began to scroll on instagram. all i kept seeing was fans posting about the album so it was only right that i do the same.

shessoprettyy