028

•OMNISCIENT•3 WEEKS LATER | Oct

•OMNISCIENT•
3 WEEKS LATER | Oct.3,2020| Houston,TX
____________________

"kentrell why would you do that?" brooke cried as she stood in front of the stove. they had made brownies and kentrell decided to be childish and stab them up with a knife on live.

"why are you laughing? it's not funny" kentrell just stood there with a smirk on his face completely amused by the whole situation. "mane what you crying fa?"

"i'm not making anymore either because why would you do that?" he was still confused about the fact that she was crying about some brownies. he ended the live and slid his phone in his pocket.

she walked off leaving him standing in the kitchen. he had been aggravating her for the last couple of weeks so he definitely knew her feelings were hurt since he saw the tears.

he shook his head and went upstairs to see what she was doing. he crept up the stairs and peeked in the room to see her not in there. he saw the bathroom door was closed so he figured she was in there.

"princess, you mad at me?" he asked softly as he stood at the bathroom door knocking. "yes, because i wanted those brownies and you knew that. just leave me alone"

he shook his head and walked over towards the bed and sat down on it so he could wait for her to come out. he laid there on the bed scrolling on his phone until he heard the door open.

"come hea princess" she walked up to him and he stood up off of the bed before he pulled her in for a kiss. "i'm sorry aight? i'll pull you some more brownies if it'll make you feel better"

she nodded and looked down at her feet with a shy smile.

"aye come on" he called out to her. she grabbed her phone and slipped her feet into her custom never broke again crocs that was filled with their pictures on them.

he grabbed her hand and she followed him outside to his truck. he opened the door for her and allowed her to get in before closing it after and walking around to his side.

he got in and started the car up and backed out of his driveway, pulling off. brooke sat on the passenger still holding onto her attitude because of his childish act.

kentrell knew she was pissed at him so he was taking her to get her own brownies if she still wanted them. he sat his hand on her thigh and rubbed it, surprisingly she didn't push him off.

they rode in silence until they pulled into the bakery parking lot. he parked near the door and let the truck running while took the keys and got out. he walked around to brooke's side and before he could open the door, she let down the window.