034

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!

•OMNISCIENT•January 8, 2021 || Miami, FL______________________

•OMNISCIENT•
January 8, 2021 || Miami, FL
______________________

"it's hot as hell and i'm hungry" brooke complained, taking a seat on the chair. they had been out here on the boat for awhile and everything was starting to irritate her.

well they being everybody they associated with almost such as teelee, kendell, rich p, kd, ben, joe, leah, salani, mya, and syd.

jania and dejounte were currently at home because she had given birth to their babygirl on christmas so she had to wait until her six weeks were up.

meanwhile everybody else was out riding the jet-ski's and stuff, enjoying themselves. since they couldn't spend christmas together because of the snow storm, they came to miami.

they all had been in miami since New Year's Eve.

"mane princess, you just ate like 30 minutes ago" kentrell looked over at her before laughing with with a smirk on his face.

"well i wouldn't have to constantly eat if your child wasn't so greedy" she pouted, looking down at her small belly. a couple weeks ago brooke had found out that she was 2 months pregnant, soon to be 3 months on the 20th.

"aight mamas, you wan' ride the jet-ski wimme? by the time we get back, they should be done in thea" brooke nodded, standing up from the chair.

"hea" he handed her the all black life jacket that she previously had on and she quickly slipped it back on again.

he grabbed her hand and led her down the stairs to the side of the boat. "come on, you get on first bae"

he guided her down on the jet-ski and she sighed in relief before laughing. "ouu the wind blowing a little" she grabbed her phone and took a quick video before posting it onto her story.

•