040

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!

•OMNISCIENT•May 23, 2021 || Baton Rouge, Louisiana ______________________

•OMNISCIENT•
May 23, 2021 || Baton Rouge, Louisiana
______________________

kentrell walked out of the prison gates with a smile on his face, happy to be released. he had went to court a little earlier than expected and since the officers who arrested him didn't read him his rights, he was now a free man.

the judge gave him house arrest because of the fact that he had another pending case from when he had got pulled over with his friends awhile back. he allowed kentrell to pick where he wanted to serve it and he chose utah since that's where his home was.

"say, ben nem must've already caught they flight to utah already?" kentrell questioned with a slight mug on his face. the big ass light was shining directly in his face. the only people who were at the prison was montana, rich, leah, py, kentrell's dad, and three.

"yea, teelee made they asses come early so they could help ha decorate for the gender reveal and shit" three laughed, handing kentrell his stuff.

"aight mane come on, you gotta be in utah before day breaks" montana spoke. kentrell nodded at him before he followed him to the truck. they all climbed in and got situated before montana pulled off, heading towards the jet.

about 20 minutes later, they were pulling up to the jet. it was already started and on the runway, waiting for them. kentrell was all jittery and nervous inside.

"say, since you on a schedule i brought you some clothes. you can shower while we inna air and shit" montana spoke as kentrell climbed out of the truck. he closed the door behind him since py and them climbed out on the other side.

A/N : idk if private jets have a shower or not, but it's fictional so yolo 🫡

he walked up the stairs to the jet and walked inside, going straight to the back. he looked around the room and sat his stuff on the bed, remembering the first time brooke slept back there.

he was ready to see her and her belly. she was way bigger than she was when he went away and he couldn't wait to see it. getting out early to be in time for the gender reveal actually had his mind running crazy.

he planned to get out and also stay out so he could actually watch his child grow up. his parents left him at a young age so he knew it was only right to raise his kid the way he wasn't raised.

snapping himself from his thoughts, he opened the door to the medium sized shower and turned it on. he was about to take his shower before they hit the air because he planned on being sleep by then.