012

•OMNISCIENT•may 27,2020 || New York City___________________________

•OMNISCIENT•
may 27,2020 || New York City
___________________________

"princess get up" kentrell tapped brooke a few times. she stirred in her sleep for a second before fully waking up. she rubbed her eyes and sat up on the bed before mugging him.

"what?"

"kentrell, it's fucking 7 am. what the hell is so important?" she asked him cocking her head to my side. she just didn't know that their flight was in 2 hours to go back home.

"our flight is in two hours" she looked at him for a second before jumping up. she grabbed her stuff and rushed in the bathroom while kentrell stood there laughing.

kentrell had woke up early and packed everything except the things they were gonna use for today. he was so ready to get back to Houston and he knew brooke was too, she was acting homesick.

brooke came out of the bathroom looking refreshed and ready to go. "you ready pa?" she asked looking at him him before she put the rest of her things in her purse.

he nodded and grabbed their bags. they had straightened up the room a little and left the keycards on the counter. he allowed her to go out the door first before he went out after her.

brooke couldn't wait to get back to Houston just so she could book an appointment with honey to get her hair done. she had already booked her appointment so all she had to do was get there.

they got on the elevator, went downstairs and made their way out of the hotel. brooke quickly flicked a boomerang of kentrell & captioned it "papa bear ❤️" before posting it on her story.

shessoprettyy 20s ago

they climbed into the truck and kentrell took her page off of her shoulder and put it in the trunk

they climbed into the truck and kentrell took her page off of her shoulder and put it in the trunk. once he finished, he climbed in the truck beside her and closed the door.