038

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!

•OMNISCIENT•May 20, 2021 || Salt Lake City, Utah4 Months Later ______________________

•OMNISCIENT•
May 20, 2021 || Salt Lake City, Utah
4 Months Later
______________________

Brooklyn stood in front of the mirror as she admired how big her bump had gotten over the past few months. after kentrell got arrested and was transported to Baton Rouge, he sent brooke to utah.

he bought them a house, got it fully furnished, and put it in both of their names. brooke had got her bar setup as to where she could work from home. she promoted mya and lani to managers so they were over everything while she wasn't.

today was the day where brooke was going to prepare to find out her gender. as of today, she was 7 months pregnant and ready for to it to be over with.

the fans still didn't know brooke was pregnant since she had disabled all of her social medias and only remained active on youtube and sometimes instagram. she archived all of her pictures on her instagram but she still lurked on there from time to time.

"brooke are you ready?" teelee yelled aloud, snapping brooke from her thoughts. "yea i'm coming down now"

brooke grabbed her purse and phone before she made her way downstairs to meet teelee. she took her time getting down the stairs but paused once she seen teelee eating her grapes.

"you ready big mama?" teelee teased. "yes and stop eating up all my fruit" she pointed to her grapes.

"girl i'll buy you some more now come on let's go" brooke smiled before she followed teelee outside to the garage.

they got settled in teelee's car before teelee turned the heat on. teelee backed out of the garage and made her way towards the hospital.

brooke unlocked her phone and quickly took a picture of her bump before she saved it to her camera roll.

•