Jacob Frye

Jacob was a peculiar man. He wore a black top hat with a brown ribbon around it, a blazer with the collar half up and the pattern was checkered which went all the way down the sides of the blazer. His blazer hung all the way down to half of his leg. He also wore a cream looking t-shirt underneath which peaked through, on top of that was a green button up shirt which had flowery patterns on it. Underneath that which hung around his white shirt was a red looking tie which made him stand out more than he wanted to. Around his neck he wore this beautiful necklace which also peaked through.

He wore a black glove on his right arm which was neatly fitted under his layers. On his left arm he had his assassins gauntlet, which had gold rings around each knuckle and his grappling hook was attached to the arm. If you looked close enough you could see a sharp blade glistening in the sun.

He had a red ribbon around his waist in which he had 3 belts over the top of. Over the top of his blazer he had another belt which was a thick silver assassin's belt. It looked so magnificent. A silver bell hung out of his blazer, or whatever it was. He wore black trousers which were slightly worn out. And black boots on his feet.

He held this walking stick which had an eagles head carving on the top which was gold, hiding in that was a shiny sword. Some times he would have his assassin hood up which covered his face. Probably to be more discrete.

He had brown messy hair and blue eyes which were beautiful.