A New Champion!

He swung at me and i dodged it, I grabbed his arm and twisted him back towards me. I then swung his arm around his neck and held him in a choking position. He broke free and i saw the look on his face. The one i was waiting for. He was shocked but impressed at the same time. Once again he went to grab me and this time i ducked under and grabbed his leg, i yanked him to the floor and swung him under me. This was going surprisingly well. I didn't want to hurt him too much tho. This time he got up and swung faster, he got me. I fell to the ground. He kicked me in the rib. I winced in pain. But then i grabbed his foot again and twisted it. He fell to the ground and i got up. I kicked him in the stomach and winded him. I ripped off my shirt so we were both topless now. I saw Jacob look up at my chest for a brief moment before getting up and grabbing my head. He held my head under his arm while he kicked me in the face with his knee. My nose was bleeding. Then i grabbed his arm and swung it back nearly breaking it. He stopped for a moment and it looked like he was letting me win. He winked at me. Shit. I felt a warm blast of air hit my face.

He smirked. He knew what he was doing. I pushed him onto the floor and started to punch his stomach once again. Then he went all numb and gave in. The referee came over to me and held up my hand. "And the winner is! James Smith!!!"

I felt a hand on my back, it was Jacob. He shouted "WELL DONE JAMES GOOD MAN!" I felt all warm again. He whispered in my ear "wow i'm impressed. You're good. Meet me outside." God i think my cheeks were on fire. I hoped no one noticed because that wouldn't end well. I put on my shirt and blazer and my cap. I picked up my notebook and pen and walked outside. I cleared up my bloody nose with my hand and walked to the door. I saw Jacob talking to somebody. He wore a similar blazer which was very long, he had a beard and his hair was parted to the side. He had a gun in one hand and a hat in the other. He was wearing a purple under top and a white shirt under that. I recognised him. He was the Chief Inspector. Frederick Abberline i think?