The Assassin's Order?

The next morning i woke up and Jacob had vanished. Corse he had. He never stuck around. He probably had some big fight to do or something. That reminded me, i wanted to ask him about the two twin assassins that were mysteriously moving around London. But i was scared to how he would react. I didn't want him to hate me. Or think i was bad. Or that i was using him for information... oh no. No i don't want that at all. But how was i going to ask him in the nicest and best way possible? I'd have to think about that later. Right now i had work to do. I got out of bed and just as i did so i tripped on something and landed on my face. I looked down rubbing my foot when i saw a rock with paper tied to it. Did Jacob put that there? And if he did why did he put it on the floor. What an idiot. Curiosity took over me as i lifted up the rock. I grabbed the paper and unfolded it neatly.
I read the note. It read:

'Dear Mr. Smith,
I would like to inform you that you have been invited to a fighting competition here in Lambeth. Come to the alley next to your local Fight club here in Lambeth at 4:30pm. Hope to see you there!

M Roth.'

Well that was odd to say the least. Who's M Roth? I had no idea who he was or where he had come from. But it was slightly creepy that he knew where i lived. I didn't like that. And there was no breaking in my window.. so how did he get the rock inside? I just didn't understand. It was quite strange. Never the less, i put on my trousers and put the note in my back pocket. I then put on my shirt and blazer once again. Lastly i picked up my cap and placed it on my bed hair. Then i walked down the stairs to the front door. I grabbed my crappy keys and headed off out the front door to the train station. I was walking down the street when i noticed Jacob. He was on top of a train and he was fighting someone. What on earth? I didn't question it. I just hoped that he would be ok. I got to the train station and sat on the train. This time i wouldn't fall asleep. I stared out the window again. Hoping to see Jacob. But i didn't. I did see more smoke coming from factories. Typical. Eventually the train had stopped and i got off. I walked out of the Station and headed to the Blacksmiths. I liked it here in Southwark. It was more peaceful in a way. Not sure why. It was 7:00am. God it was so early.

I got to my work place and nodded at my boss. "morning sir!" i said in a chirpy voice.
"good morning lad. Glad to hear you are in a happy mood."
"oh yes, i had a very nice night"
"did you meet a girl?"
"urm.. not really no i just had a very nice sleep"
"oh i see. Well thats just as good i guess"
I hate it when people ask me this. But i know they will ask me every single time. It gets so tiring because i have to hide who i am. Surprisingly tho i am a really nice person most of the time. Sometimes i am horrible and bitter and it scares people off because they think i'm rude and obnoxious. But they don't realise how hard it is for me when i'm holding back my pride. When i have to conceal who i am. It hurts.

Soon the day went by and it was 4:00pm. I decided i'd make my way over to the fight club in Lambeth after i got off the train. When i was riding back to my house i once again looked out the window. I saw Jacob. He was hanging off the side of a train. My heart started pounding and my eyes widened. I panicked. My forehead began to sweat. Crap. His arm slipped off, now he was holding on with one arm. However he suddenly pounced back. I held my breath. He jumped back up and chucked the other guy off the train. I breathed again. God his job was terrifying. But i still wanted to be like him. I got off the train and headed to the fight club, it was on the other side of the town to my house so i wasn't too happy. When i got there i saw a group of men staring at me. I felt threatened and i paced backwards. But then i heard a friendly voice.
"Gentlemen, gentleman this is James Smith. Our champion. Remember? He beat the all mighty Jacob Frye!" It said. I didn't know what to do. Then a man stepped out of the crowd. I looked him up and down. He wore black pants and black boots. His voice was raspy and he had a blazer on which was grey. He wore a red tie and a purple shirt. He had a moustache on the top of his lip. His hair was slicked back and he looked about 40 years old. He also had a scar that went half way down the left side of his face. I didn't like the look of him at all.

"hello?" i said. Feeling uneasy. I wanted Jacob here so badly right now. He smiled at me. "oh i am so sorry, i forgot to introduce myself. How rude. I am Maxwell Roth, did you like the letter?"
So this was the man that had mysteriously got into my house while i was asleep. What a creep. I stared at him with uncertainty. He stepped closer to me and grabbed me. He pulled me into a hug and shook my hand.
"i would LOVE to train you my friend. I think you can help us greatly!" He protested.
I stared and didn't say a word. He hugged me again and this time whispered "i know you know Jacob Frye. We want you to help us. He is part of a horrible gang. We need to destroy it!"
I didn't like the sound of this at all. A horrible gang? No, Jacob is the good guy. I know he is.
"no, i cannot help you" i said confidently.
"why ever not?" He asked. Anger rising in his voice.
"look i don't know what this is about, i'm not on any sides here and i barely know Jacob. I can not help you destroy him"
"oh but you can. You see he is part of the Assassin's creed. Him and Evie are. You have the powers to beat Jacob. And i just know that you can help us fight against him and his assassins order. You see us Templar's hate them because they are selfish and gullible and stupid, so utterly stupid. I believe that you have Templar blood. Join us!" He looked so enthusiastic. I didn't know what to say.. i just nodded my head. He grabbed me hard and yanked me towards his gang.
"brilliant! we will start right away my handsome chap." 
Little did i know i was making a big mistake.

That "training season" lasted an hour. Finally after that shit show i went home. That was the worst thing i'd ever done. I got home and climbed into bed. It was 5:34pm but i was exhausted. I lay down for a nap. Soon i awoke with Jacob over the top of me holding a knife to my neck. He was about to kill me. I shouted "JACOB! JACOB STOP STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I was nearly in tears. He looked so angry. I didn't understand what i had done wrong.
"i'm sorry James. But you got to go. You know too much and now you are going against me. I cant have you doing this. You are already nearly as powerful as me. Goodbye.. traitor.." He pushed the blade closer to my neck, it cut me a slight bit and i started screaming again. "JACOB FRYE STOP RIGHT NOW AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT I HAVE DONE WRONG! WHAT IS GOING ON?" I was staring at his eyes for hope that he might stop but his eyes were filling up with tears so i couldn't tell anything. He stopped. I grabbed his arm and threw him off of me. I stumbled to my feet and stood in a fighting position.
"Tell me what's going on Jacob. NOW!"
Jacob flinched. He really was not ok. He looked like he was going to collapse. I ran over to him and wrapped my hands around his waist. I took off his Gauntlet and took away his weapons. I threw him onto the bed and took off his hat, Blazer, Belt, Shoes and undid some of the buttons on his shirt so he could breath better. I knew a thing or two about medical care.

He was burning up, I grabbed a towel and dipped it in my bucked of water, i placed it on his forehead. I whipped away his tear and whispered "it's ok" in his ear. I lay next to him for an hour, making sure every so often he was ok. Soon he woke back up again and he turned over in a shock to stare at me, i brushed my hand against his check and said "don't worry i'm here" even tho he probably didn't want me in the first place. He calmed down and then he managed to spill the words "i'm sorry" before closing his eyes again. I said to him "don't worry Jacob, i just want you to explain everything to me.. please.." He opened his eyes slowly and nodded his head. I knew exactly what i had done wrong. I knew i fucked up. But i didn't want to say that just yet incase it caused him to go all hysterical again and try to kill me. Now was the time to let him speak. I will talk later