The Fight Club...

Jacob and i shared eye contact one time when he was fighting some Blighters. A gang that have found themselves taking over the streets of London.

Most of the time he is with his twin sister Evie, i have seen her too sometimes. She runs past me chasing after people i haven't seen before. Jacob seems to be more clumsy. I always see Jacob at night running from roof top to roof top. One night he stopped and saw me looking at him through my bedroom window. I moved away and as soon as i looked back he was gone. He was so sneaky and i loved it.

One night i decided to see if i could find where he lived. I am really good at fighting. I wanted to show him but i wasn't sure how. Then one day i was walking down to my job, which was a blacksmith in southwark, when i noticed the fight club. Normally i'd avoid it because i'd get pulled in and i never really wanted to fight in there but then i saw him... Jacob. He was in there without a shirt on and he was killing it.

I really wanted to watch. So i walked in. I knew i'd get in trouble for being late but i really really couldn't miss this. I kinda wanted to fight him and show him how i could fight but he would probably destroy me and i'd be so embarrassed. I stood at the back.

I was wearing a brown cap, a white shirt which was creased.. and a brown blazer over the top. I wore brown trousers and Brown boots. I looked a mess. My hair was all scruffy too. But that didn't matter. I had brown hair and light brown eyes. My name was James. James Smith. I was watching his moves carefully. God he looked so hot without a top on. Sweat dripped off his body, and there was blood on his knuckles and face but it wasn't his blood it was his components blood. I grabbed a notebook from my back pocket and a pen from my blazer. I started drawing his body. I was a crap drawer but i didn't care much. I could still draw his perfect body. And his messy hair which was all shook about.

Then the next minute i heard people shouting at me. Everyone was looking at me. I was startled but then i noticed that everyone was shouting "GO ON LAD" they wanted ME to fight JACOB? SHIT. Well i didn't have much choice because i was being pushed forwards and then before i knew it i was in the middle of the ring. I took off my blazer and my cap. I undid some of the buttons on my shirt. I put my notebook on the floor along with my pen and got ready. This was the moment where i show him how good i can be. Show him my skills. Make him remember me.