A New Visitor...

I worked for the rest of the day and then walked to the train station. I sat down on a bench and waited for the next train to Lambeth. It was boring waiting there every day.

Soon the train arrived and i hoped on. I found a comfortable seat, if you could say that, and sat down. I gazed out the window at the city of London. It had it's perks except from the amount of pollution in the air which ruined everything. But that didn't really matter because i knew that now Jacob knew where i lived. Not good. Why did i say that? I didn't think straight. I nodded off for a bit before the train came to a stop. I woke up realising i had missed a station and i was now in Westminster. Well fuck. Absolutely wonderful. I got out of the train and walked down the street. I found a horse and cart and climbed into an empty one. I realised that this was going to have to be the quickest way home because now it was 7pm during winter and it was dark. I headed down the streets and eventually entered Lambeth. After about an hour of trying to find the right streets in the dark. What a skill. I turned around some more bends and then finally found my street. I climbed off the cart and got out my keys, i fumbled in my pocket and found these really rusty pieces of crap. Not literally.

I opened my door and went inside. It was only then when i noticed one of my windows was open and i started to panic. Had i really left it open all day? Or did someone break in? I didn't know but i wasn't happy. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and hoped that nothing had gone missing. However when i opened the creaky door i saw a figure on my bed. It was Jacob. I was in shock. I mean what on earth.
"hello Mr. Smith." He Softly said whilst smirking.
"care to join me?" He pointed to the other side of the bed. He definitely had been drinking.
"how much have you had?" I asked. He has taken off half of his clothes and it didn't look like he was going to stop there. I couldn't let him go further, not when he was like this. I had to think quickly before things got out of hand.
"never mind that, come here darling" He spoke to me and i couldn't help but smile. He was just so cute.

I put down my bag and took off my cap. I placed my blazer on the hook in my wall and took off my shoes. I ruffled my hair a little before walking over to the bed. I had grabbed a sleeping pill from my jacket on the way over but made sure he didn't see. I climbed onto the bed and kissed him. He seemed to like that because he pulled me closer to him. He stunk of alcohol. I pulled away and whispered to him.
"Darling you need some water." He didn't argue he just smiled and nodded his head innocently. I got off the bed and grabbed a glass. I then walked over to my bucket of cleanish water and filled it up. I handed him the drink and told him to take the pill too. He looked a little confused so i told him that it would help him feel better. He took it without question and before long he was fast asleep. I needed a minute to take in what had happened. So I was right about him? No he's just drunk and not thinking right. I shouldn't let him stay here. I took off his trousers and his shirt before somehow lifting him and tucking him underneath my covers. I then did the same, took off my trousers and my shirt and slipped into the covers next to him. My bed wasn't the comfiest thing in the world but then again the only person with that amount of comfort was royal people. I turned over to look at Jacob. What is he doing here. I started thinking about sleeping in a royal bed. Soon i drifted off to sleep.