Migraine

i have a migraine so 🧍‍♀️

This is not a padawan's job. Padawans are learners and their masters are supposed to teach them about the Force and lightsaber forms, not this. But Anakin had a headache and it had been Ahsoka who'd offered it in the first place anyways. She doesn't mind this, doesn't mind it one bit.

"Just a little further forward," Anakin requests. She obliges, pressing her fingers closer to his hairline. "You're good at this."

She shifts to the side so his head rests on her right leg (the left one is beginning to fall asleep and the pins and needles sensation is far from pleasant). He's lying in her lap which had been odd for a few seconds at first—a few seconds, in which, he'd continued to ask her if she was uncomfortable at all with this, and a few seconds in which she'd told him to shut up and go to sleep because he deserved to be taken care of for once.

"This okay?" she asks uncertainly, curling her hand into a fist and kneading her knuckles against his scalp.

He hums contentedly and she laughs quietly to herself, taking that as a yes.

"You're going to put me to sleep," he says after a few moments. "I've got work to do."

"You haven't slept in two days," she reminds him, leaning forward to swat his hand away from the reports on the caf table beside the couch they're sharing. The two headtails on the sides of her head brush against his face as she sits back up again, burying her fingers in his hair.

She loves his hair.

It's soft and smooth and curls around her fingers as she presses each of them in steady circles on top of his head. It's the nicest hair she's ever gotten to feel (which doesn't mean much since it's the only hair she's ever felt), and she's too shy to ask what he puts in it to make it all silky like this, but she'd sure like to know.

She'll ask him one day. She remembers how long it had taken her to build up the courage to ask if she could play with his hair at all—nearly a year.

"Thank you, Snips," he murmurs, opening two bleary eyes to squint up at her. 

"Any time," she whispers back, her gaze following his arm as it bends at the elbow and then proceeds to lift up toward her face.

"You're amazing." He's cupping her cheek now, with the gloveless, flesh hand. She's never felt so warm inside.

"I'm just doing what you taught me," she manages to say, voice suddenly thick because his hand hasn't left her face and she can't remember the last time that someone had shown such an obvious gesture of their affection toward her. "Just doing what you've done for me."

She leans into his palm, savoring the touch before he playfully tweaks her nose and lets his arm drop onto his chest, closing his eyes once more.

She has a weakness for touch—it's her love language. That's something that Anakin had discovered very early on.

"Your back is going to hurt if you stay leaned over like that," he slurs, half asleep in her lap as she cards her fingers through his hair, letting the curls wrap themselves around her hands. "I'll crack it for you tomorrow, don't worry, Snippy."

"Snippy," she giggles to herself. She leans down further to kiss his forehead, something else that she's been too shy to do, up until now (now feels right), and watches as the lines on his face soften somewhat as she sits back up.

She shakes her head at him as he begins to snore, lightly.

"You're amazing, Anakin."

SPIDER-MAN NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN NO WAY HOME SPIDER-MAN NO WAY HOME

anyone want to know what my new favorite movie that i think is the greatest bestest most amazingest (amazing hehehe) movie of all time is? GUESS. also did anyone catch any of the no way home references that i *sprinkled* in here???? 👀

OKAY GOODNIGHT ✌️